stitch

Do you blame your farts on others??

In public, I take credit for them. I'm proud of everything I produce- whether fine wood working or flatulence. Especially in the plane skydiving when it's payback.

In private with my wife I used to blame my cat. Even when we were 6,000 miles away in a foreign country.

Now I've decided that farting is my language of love. Some people touch, some people give gifts, I toot. Each one says "Honey, I LOVE YOU!" and a breakfast of huevos rancheros adds "A LOT!"

I've decided that I'm growing more injury prone as the years go on. Sneeze and herniate a disk. Pack a parachute and get septic bursitis in my elbow. Fire and flammable gases around my tingly naughty bits seem like a really bad idea so I won't even try lighting one.

Never,....... My farts are either, loud an proud or silent an violent.

Nothing better than dropping a good fart in front of an unsuspecting workmate

On a more serious note, On the ride to altitude I really will try an hold back till I start squirming
then it's AHH shit, an I'll let that fucker rip, ;)

Gone fishing

Or do you light them?? B|

I try and hold em for most of the ride to altitude, but i always let it fly before I exit the plane.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I usually make an effort to hold them while climbing (or in other confined spaces) but if I can't hold it and let one fly on the way to altitude then so be it and I'm more then happy to admit it...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I usually make an effort to hold them while climbing (or in other confined spaces) but if I can't hold it and let one fly on the way to altitude then so be it and I'm more then happy to admit it...

Scott yours are stinky too! I'm never letting you in that plane in Eloy again! You would think that you were sitting next to me... but you weren't you were about 4 ppl away and next to the freggin door!