jjiimmyyt

Well done SA

Yep, well played. I wish there hadn't been those two stupid penalties in the first ten minutes - but there can be no complaints. SA deseved it.

Tonto, Peej, Errol and the rest, hope you guys enjoy the party tonight:)

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

On a side note it was nice seeing white and black SA play as one. It is going to take time for the country to sort it self out after the years of shit but to see white players hugging their black president meant more to me than if I'd seen England win.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

It was a great game. 'We' played really well in the first half particularly. I was disappointed with the disallowed try but retrospectively I think it was the correct decision.

Habana never got an opportunity to have a run, Montgomery got smashed and was hobbling so the boys did a good job there, I think he was purposefully kept on the pitch purely to kick.

Was such a shame that the likes of Lewsey, Easter, Catt and Robinson weren't able to continue. If we had a fully fit squad I wonder what would may have happened.

If nothing else we've proved ourselves, yet again, as a great rugby team so I'm proud of our boys! :)

Yep, well played. I wish there hadn't been those two stupid penalties in the first ten minutes - but there can be no complaints. SA deseved it.

Thanks.B|
Jolly sporting of you, old chap.

EEESH! Whatapaati! :D I had to watch the video debrief the next afternoon to see what I had done!

t

I'd expect nothing less:P

Good to know the cup went to people who can appreciate it properly!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I'd expect nothing less:P

Good to know the cup went to people who can appreciate it properly!

Agreed!!!

(And Tonto, what did you do!?)

Well played SA. a deserved victory.
Was gutted when Cueto's try was disallowed, it could have made the game very different, but i think the ref got it right.
I just hope England can get the right structure to the game between now and 2011. Picking up Jake White would be a start.....
Never try to eat more than you can lift