Thanatos340

Live crickets dont taste so bad (ie.. Thing we do for our Children)

I'm still tryin' ta figure out who the hell let you have kids!!!:P

Cool stuff brother... Congrats. I can forsee your next birthday... "I ate live crickets and got you a season pass... you got me a tie. Thank you sweetie!" :D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

The Video is "Cell Phone Video" shot by a 15 year old that was busy screaming in that High Pitched teenage girl voice and jumping up and down so the quality should be similar to a tandem video that pike shot.:o:P:D:D:D

I am trying to get her to send me a copy or post it up on you tube.

LMAO! I don't care about the quality, I still wanna see it! That's awesome, glad you got the pass! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

The Video is "Cell Phone Video" shot by a 15 year old that was busy screaming in that High Pitched teenage girl voice and jumping up and down so the quality should be similar to a tandem video that pike shot.:o:P:D:D:D

I am trying to get her to send me a copy or post it up on you tube.

LMAO! I don't care about the quality, I still wanna see it! That's awesome, glad you got the pass! :)

Its been a few days now J... Are you holding out on us? :ph34r:
Remster

What an awesome post!! I didn't have time to read through it yesterday, but I'm sure glad I made time today.

Baby-girl certainly has you wrapped around her finger, doesn't she?! ;)

You are such a great daddy, J! B|B|B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I asked her why it was that I had to go eat the Crickets to win HER a Season Pass and why she didnt do it herself??

Her Honest Reply.. "Well Dad, You KNOW I am a Vegetarian!! Duh!!":S:D:D:D

The PETA people are on the phone right now. I'm turning you in! :D:D

She should eat a steak for YOU next 4th of July. OMG..that is sooooooooo gross, but what you do for your kids...well.. Mine wouldn't have gotten me to do that we were somehow captured in Gotch City, Vietnam.

'Eat these bugs or we shoot your kid! Mate Mau!!' 'Wait!! I have to take off my sweater while you shoot ME instead. I'm not doing it!'

I hope she uses the pass. It all sounds like fun. I'd love to see you doing the 'Thriller' dance..that must be a HOOT. Hurry with the Youtube connection, Buggy (thats your new name) :D:D.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Ok.. My extensive negotiations with the young one for the rights to said video have proven fruitless.

She has the Video on her cell phone but cant get t off. her mom doesn’t think the $1k a month I pay her is enough to spring for Text/Picture/Video mail for our daughter so she cant text it to me and she cant down load it because it is cingular and they don’t let you download YOUR video from YOUR phone unless you pay them an extra $5 a month (Which her mom will not spring for and my offers of I will pay it didn’t cut it either):S

Anyway, My daughter is gong to bring me her cell phone on Sunday with the video and I will see it there is someway I can get the video off it. (Both the dance and the Cricket eating are there she assures me.)

You rule, and you KNOW your daughter knows it now, too :D.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I have Cingular. Can't you just send one item for a one time fee even if you don't have the monthly service?? I've never had a video phone though, but I know you can do this with pictures...

I wanna see the video...Withouth video it didn't happen!!! :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091