LegallyGirl

people ask why?

I think everybody does it for different reasons. It's not an easy thing to explain to someone who doesn't get it, usually I don't even try. However if you feel you must, just explain whatever reason you have for doing it.
Personally, I do it because it breaks me away from the day to day rut and responsibilities. It's something just for me that I can get excited about and look forward to all week. Also, I like that it's not for everyone. Not everybody can or will do it. I hate the norm
"not all grief is bad grief, just ask Charlie Brown"

There's really no standard "good" answer. When someone asks me that, I tend to think about who they are, why they're asking, if they really care about my answer or if they're just throwing the question out so they can follow it up with "I could never do that" after I answer, and so forth. My answer for a friend or loved one is going to be more thoughtful and detailed than my answer for some guy who noticed my skydiving tshirt or bumper sticker and who maybe has an interest but is mostly just making conversation. I try to tailor my answer to my audience because my reasons for jumping are many, and based on the person asking the question maybe I'll answer honestly, or I'll make a joke, or I'll give a thrilling account of why I jump and then try to sell them on trying a tandem skydive, etc.
~skysprite

people tend ask why we skydive? what's good answer for them?

PLEASE ADD SOME PROFILE INFO.

I am totally ok if you are new here and to the sport. I am fine if english isn't your 1st language but I do get a bit bothered by people who TROLL on this site.

I've seen many posts of yours that are very "odd."
I would stop adding this message in every post I see of yours if it wasn't so TROLLISH.
My photos

My Videos

*hijack*

Not blasting you at all, but I'm just curious why you think this is a troll. I usually think of a troll as someone who posts no profile info and then tries to stir things up. I don't think I've seen any "LegallyGirl" posts that look like they're out to incite inflammatory discussions . . . but maybe I'm missing something.

Anyway, as for the few jumps I can claim, I've never felt more alive than in those moments. Different people find it in different places and different ways. I find it in freefall. Not everyone will understand--but then, they don't need to.
TPM Sister #102

Sometime being skydiver is great because it mostly time turn girls on. Everytime I wear any shirt relate to skydive. Girls asks me why I jump out of perfectly good airplane, I told them, "It's not good time to explain and unless you try it sometime." I smiled and they giggles and very very some of them did tried and already love it. I noticed skydivers turn on for girls than surfers, well, trueeeeee! lol. ;);););)

Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

*hijack*

Not blasting you at all, but I'm just curious why you think this is a troll.

just to add.
Most of her posts have been deleted, her single question asked has been.... "why?"

In the intro forum she says she is from Cuba and has done a tandem jump. She thinks skydiving may perhaps be suicidal or goes against a form of religion although she enjoyed her tandem skydive. Written English appears to be her second language.

*hijack*

just to add.
Most of her posts have been deleted, her single question asked has been.... "why?"

In the intro forum she says she is from Cuba and has done a tandem jump. She thinks skydiving may perhaps be suicidal or goes against a form of religion although she enjoyed her tandem skydive. Written English appears to be her second language.

Good points but probably she's really Cuban. But I'm sure she live in US now cos of "LegallyGirl" It's probably mean legally to live in US, It's ok for people to ask "why" often. People can be very curious. :)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

people tend ask why we skydive? what's good answer for them?

PLEASE ADD SOME PROFILE INFO.

I am totally ok if you are new here and to the sport. I am fine if english isn't your 1st language but I do get a bit bothered by people who TROLL on this site.

I've seen many posts of yours that are very "odd."
I would stop adding this message in every post I see of yours if it wasn't so TROLLISH.

I find it odd that JT seems to have a need to contribute to the posts that he considers "trollish" :D:D if you truely consider it a "troll" post, try NOT adding to it;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

*hijack*

just to add.

Good points but probably she's really Cuban. But I'm sure she live in US now cos of "LegallyGirl" It's probably mean legally to live in US, It's ok for people to ask "why" often. People can be very curious. :)

Here is the picture I found for her on another profile with the same name.

http://pics.rate.ee/dating/1/a/5/1a5b9760838.jpg

at this website.

http://www.rate.ee/userinfo.php?id=1253702

google is your friend.

it appears she may need tutoring. B|

Oh, yeau. Since I did nmy first jump last month, I have found myself much more williing to take that chance. To do something I could never have thought I would do. It's hard to believe a few brief moment ijn the air could so profoundly affect my life. I feel like I just started living.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490