lawrocket

Things kids today have never seen

Drive-movies.

Drive-up bank teller (when ya had to put deposit slips in the tube and they got vaccumed up to the teller).

Gas station attendants cleaning your windshield and asking to check under your hood.

drive up bank tellers are still around with those vacuum tubes. And those gas station attendants? New Jersey is the only state I've seen where you see them at almost every gas station.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And those gas station attendants? New Jersey is the only state I've seen where you see them at almost every gas station.

That is b/c you can not pump your own gas legally in New Jersey. Strange strange state I tell ya!

It's da UNION...you got a problem wit dat?! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Wooden thread spools ... and all the great little toys dads and grandfathers gave to us kids.
Somewhere in a box of junk, I've got an army tank my dad made when I was about 4 years old. You wind up the string and the tank rolls forward and the pencil used as the gun barrel is notched to shoot rubber bands.

And yo-yos.
Zing Lurks

Major Matt Mason "action figures" with the moon walker.
Really fun toys in a box of Cheerios (or other cereal) Remember those rubber-band windup snow mobiles, or the aircraft carrier that really launched airplanes?

Penny candy.

Innocence.

I'm not reading this whole thing . . . So . . . did anyone mention skateboards with metal wheels?

Yes. I did. A couple of pages ago.

And the fact that you didn't see it really hurts my feelings.

Asshole. >:(

Sorry.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

but I need to go replace the points and condensor in my car's ignition.

While you are at it, Be sure to take your feeler guage and adjust the valves. You do still have adjustable rocker arms dont you?;)

Ahh but can you do it while the engine is running?;)

What about the Sears and Montgomery Ward catologe. My grandparents used to tell about how they used them to wipe with in the out house.:o