Thanatos340

Psychopaths in our community?

Anyone else here ever get Random Death Threats via PMs from people that you have never met or even corresponded with?:S

(And No, This has nothing to do with my outspoken stance Skyride. Just someone that reads here and would really like to see me dead for some strange reason.)

Definitely some mentally unstable people in this sport. Be careful out there.[:/]

Definitely some mentally unstable people in this sportworld.

We're not special as much as we'd like to think we are.[:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

most are merely mouthy internet jedi, possibly passive agressives that can only attempt to bully others through the use of the keyboard.
- orrrr......drunk, and should have had someone take the keys to their computer :P

one on one they more than likely would retract what they typed

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

most are merely mouthy internet jedi, possibly passive agressives that can only attempt to bully others through the use of the keyboard.
- orrrr......drunk, and should have had someone take the keys to their computer :P

one on one they more than likely would retract what they typed

Yes they do:D

Roy

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well, i refuse to be random or anonymous with my threats-J I will make you go to the Coral Equestrian Center and you will consume adult beverages adn there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I have not had that pleasure - although I'm sure there are plenty out there who'd like to see me dead! :ph34r:

g

Hey now, I think you're overreacting to that one time I sang "Short People" to you... :ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I have not had that pleasure - although I'm sure there are plenty out there who'd like to see me dead! :ph34r:

g

NAH we'd just like to see you grow a few inches that all
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

g

You misread it . . . It was "Head".:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

g

You misread it . . . It was "Head".:D

People would like to see me head, or give head??? :S:D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Umm...did you know that the P in PM stands for PRIVATE message? Next time, please don't post my correspondence. >:(

Blues,
Dave

lemme guess - bad ambien and alcohol night??? :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Umm...did you know that the P in PM stands for PRIVATE message? Next time, please don't post my correspondence. >:(

Edit to add: So where does said person live? :D

Blues,
Dave

He didn't quote you.

>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Is there any indication why they picked you? That's pretty weird stuf.

Just a Fan near as I can tell.:S
They are compelled to tell me how they would like to kill me every couple months. Very Bizarre.

I really dont think I ever screwed their Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter or Mother.. And honestly cant figure out why they Choose me to Hate.. But it is a weird world.

They are compelled to tell me how they would like to kill me every couple months. Very Bizarre.

I really dont think I ever screwed their Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter or Mother.. And honestly cant figure out why they Choose me to Hate.. But it is a weird world.

Well - there was that 5 way you were telling me about . . .:ph34r:

I would like to kill you.

I just don't think I have the stats to do it.

Could you post the text without the name? Does the person describe in detail how they would kill you?

Check this list of sexual perversions for that kind of behavior:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

That is very bizarre... assume you have now blocked the pm's and told a moderator????

I would offer to protect you, however that'd mean you'd have to come to CA where I could keep you in the dungeon for safe keeping. >:(

g

OMG, is she okay?