Thanatos340

Psychopaths in our community?

That is very bizarre... assume you have now blocked the pm's and told a moderator????

I would offer to protect you, however that'd mean you'd have to come to CA where I could keep you in the dungeon for safe keeping. >:(

g

You realise that almost all men on this forum will be sending death threats to themselves from "Unknown" .commers now . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey now, I think you're overreacting to that one time I sang "Short People" to you...

Think Munchkin...

Follow the Yellow Brick Road:)

C'mon now, nearly everybody's a munchkin to you! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Anyone else here ever get Random Death Threats via PMs from people that you have never met or even corresponded with?:S

(And No, This has nothing to do with my outspoken stance Skyride. Just someone that reads here and would really like to see me dead for some strange reason.)

Definitely some mentally unstable people in this sport. Be careful out there.[:/]

thats the type of shit that loses it's confidentiality.
Post the info and the name. Out the freak
My photos

My Videos

Anyone else here ever get Random Death Threats via PMs from people that you have never met or even corresponded with?:S

(And No, This has nothing to do with my outspoken stance Skyride. Just someone that reads here and would really like to see me dead for some strange reason.)

Definitely some mentally unstable people in this sport. Be careful out there.[:/]

Well if that is the case i have a pm from stating your love and sexual needs for my dog. Do you want me to post that:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well if that is the case i have a pm from stating your love and sexual needs for my dog. Do you want me to post that:D

Why bother...we ALL get that PM from him! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I thought I made it quite clear that there was a severe penalty for early withdrawal!

***golfclap***
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Is there any indication why they picked you? That's pretty weird stuf.

Just a Fan near as I can tell.:S
They are compelled to tell me how they would like to kill me every couple months. Very Bizarre.

I really dont think I ever screwed their Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter or Mother.. And honestly cant figure out why they Choose me to Hate.. But it is a weird world.

Well, I guess we know its not a fatal attraction type...at least not in the male-female type.......on a more serious note....that is totally bizarre, be careful out there.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Why bother...we ALL get that PM from him! :S

Geez....just when I was beginning to think that I was special:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

... really dont think I ever screwed their Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter or Mother.. And honestly cant figure out why they Choose me to Hate.. But it is a weird world.

I notice a telling absence of any mention of their Husband, Boyfriend, Son, and Father. Hmmmmm.

:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

There are plenty mentally unstable people everywhere you go. Only a few of 'em are gonna threaten to kill you. You shouldn't be so down on ALL mentally unstable people...heh.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I really dont think I ever screwed their Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter or Mother.. And honestly cant figure out why they Choose me to Hate.. But it is a weird world.

Dont know about hate (i tend to not subscribe to it) but are you seriously saying that you cant see someone stongly disliking you merely from their perception of your online persona:ph34r::ph34r:

BTW for the record no it's not me, any dislike i may have towards you will be determined when i meet you at the Farm
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

but are you seriously saying that you cant see someone stongly disliking you merely from their perception of your online persona

Not at all. There are quite a few people here that I dislike based on their online persona (You being at the top of that list). I have no doubt that some feel the same way about me. There have been some that I did not like till I met in person and then found that we got along with no problems. You may or may not end up in that category when you show up over here. Doesn’t really matter to me and I seriously doubt you care either.

If it had been you or someone that I had argued with in SC or Someone associated with Skyride it would not phase me in the least.

This situation is slightly disturbing because the person sending random death threats is someone that I have never had any interaction with at all.

I piss a lot of people off. Sometimes intentionally, other times not. But generally I know what they have an issue with. This freak just pops up out of the Blue occasionally and sends weird PMed death threats. I just ignored the first couple that came a few months ago but after the latest I just wanted to get it out there that there are some truly disturbed people on this site.

... really dont think I ever screwed their Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter or Mother.. And honestly cant figure out why they Choose me to Hate.. But it is a weird world.

I notice a telling absence of any mention of their Husband, Boyfriend, Son, and Father. Hmmmmm.

or household pet
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried