Thanatos340

Psychopaths in our community?

I'm nothing like that perverted little freak!

Sure you are. You're just a bigger perverted freak.

With waxed legs. :ph34r:

That is undoubtedly the most disturbing thing I have read in quite a while.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

With waxed legs.

And YOURS are not?? EEeewwwwww!!

Well, mine are shaved. So Remi's are probably smoother. [:/] I bet he's looking good in those fishnets right about now . . .

Yes, he looks pretty good: http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0073629/10
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You mean like this? http://imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0073629/10 :P Yes, he is a sweet transvestite.

From Transexual , Transylvania... ahah.

Done any time warp lately?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

You mean like this? http://imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0073629/10 :P Yes, he is a sweet transvestite.

Omigod, now I have a mental image of Remi dressed as Dr Frankenfurter, Breaking Away from the pack, riding up alongside Team Cinzano, chattering to them in Italian, getting a tire pump shoved in his spokes, and cart-wheeling into the ditch with his curly brunette wig flying off.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Omigod, now I have a mental image of Remi dressed as Dr Frankenfurter, Breaking Away from the pack, riding up alongside Team Cinzano, chattering to them in Italian, getting a tire pump shoved in his spokes, and cart-wheeling into the ditch with his curly brunette wig flying off.:S

Send me a little of hat chemical you have there, would you?

You people are strange. And coming from me, that should mean something. :|

Well if you never saw "Breaking Away", then I expect my last post might seem even stranger.:D

You people are strange. And coming from me, that should mean something. :|

Well if you never saw "Breaking Away", then I expect my last post might seem even stranger.:D

Remi's never seen that movie??? Then where did he get the idea to shave or wax his legs??? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Remi's never seen that movie??? Then where did he get the idea to shave or wax his legs??? :D:D:D

What is really annoying is that I was searching YouTube for the shaving scene, and of all the scenes from that movie that are on there, the shaving scene isn't one of them.[:/] The BEST scene in the movie!>:(

What is really annoying is that I was searching YouTube for the shaving scene, and of all the scenes from that movie that are on there, the shaving scene isn't one of them.[:/] The BEST scene in the movie!>:(

It should be out there somewhere... the look on the dad's face was priceless. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Anyone else here ever get Random Death Threats via PMs from people that you have never met or even corresponded with?:S[:/]

It's only a new high-tech twist on the old "Is your refrigerator running" joke. Pay it no mind.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239