PLFKING

I was a FOOL to bet against Ohio State

You're lucky changing your sig to "I'm Wildblue's bitch" wasn't part of the bet. Or maybe "Tressle is King; Carr's a tool"

Everyone please make sure you press F5 or the refresh button. :)
EDIT:

I'm wildblue's bitch for the next five days

:D:D Nice ....
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Everyone is stupid every once and a while... but how many years in a row does it have to be before you finally learn a lesson?

Michigan will be back. Next year will be great. Loyd Carr is retiring. He had a great run at Michigan but it is time to get some fresh bodies in there. I believe Less Miles from LSU will be the next Michigan coach.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

It's been a wacky college football season.
How many times has an unranked team defeated someone in the top five this year?
Over ten times already if I am not mistaken.

This weekend, 11-0 Kansas hosts 10-1 Missouri and 10-0 Hawaii hosts 10-1 Boise State. :S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Look for Mizzou and Boise State to win these games. But what do I know? :ph34r:

What does anyone know about these perennial power-houses? :D

I'll admit I still have last year's Orange Bowl on my DVR, in which Boise State finished their season undefeated by beating Oklahoma in what was perhaps the best game I've seen in my life. I think I'll watch it again Thursday. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What does anyone know about these perennial power-houses?

I have learned a lot about college football in the last few seasons, but I still have so much more to learn. When you have 120+ Div 1A teams and no real playoff system it's hard to know who really is the best. The schedules are not balanced and when you look at the teams, you must factor in the conferences (some being more competitive than others). Obviously the top teams in the SEC are going to be good. But how much better are they than let's say the Pac-10? The SEC, Pac-10, Big-10, Big-12 and ACC are all ultra-competitive.

Boise State while playing like giant killers last year against OU do not play very many games against the teams in these top conferences. So how good are they? Kansas and Mizzou have surprised a lot of people this season, but is the Big-12 as good as it once was? Mizzou is the first really good team KU has faced all season and how good is Mizzou? (they did beat the #2 Big-10 team as well as the worst SEC team).

LSU and KU control their own destiny right now. But both teams need to win out and that includes LSU winning in the SEC title game as well as KU winning the Big-12 title game. So it's possible that both teams will lose between now and then and may not be invited to the BCS title game. OSU does not control it's destiny, but if I was an OSU fan I would be pretty happy right now. They are guaranteed at the very least a Rose Bowl bid if not another chance to play for the national championship. But remember what happened last year. OSU was supposed to win it all, yet Florida dominated them when it counted.

Prediction:

LSU beats West Virginia in the BCS title game
OSU beats Oregon in the Rose Bowl

PS: I sort of like these Bowl games, but I still say have the top 8 teams play in a playoff system plus having all those Bowl games is still doable.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Couldn't let it slip to the second page for too long

What a pal. :P

in which Boise State finished their season undefeated by beating Oklahoma in what was perhaps the best game I've seen in my life.

That last play was either the gutsiest or most innovative play I've ever seen.....and I immediately knew he would score because there was only one OU defender on that side of the field, and about 5 Boise State blockers. Just a total fake-out, and a fantastic call.

If this season's upsets don't make a strong case for a playoff, I don't know what does.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Couldn't let it slip to the second page for too long

What a pal. :P

Hey, whenever I see that Michigan M I think of you

Whenever you see a horse's ass you can think of me

see how this works :D:D:D:D:D

Oh look....it is back to the front page again :P
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

I might just make it a sticky for the rest of the day...

Oh, God.....please don't. :)
One more bump tomorrow and the wager is paid-in-full. (good thing, too, because this OSU avatar is giving me a rash.....).

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."