skysprite

Goth Makeup Tips?

Ok folks, my concert is tomorrow evening! Got the corset, mesh top for underneath (it's cold :P), skirt, fishnet leggings, boots etc., so now I just need the "makeup design!" Gimme some tips! I've always sucked with eyeliner... is there any hope for me as a goth?? :P:|:D

Borrowed my boss' digital camera, so pix to follow after the event. :D
~skysprite

you don't have to go over board. check out gothic beauty's website. Most of the girls in there have very subtle looks.

There's a Gothic Beauty Website?:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

After you get the makeup done just put your face in a tackle box and shake it around and you'll have the facial piercings done.:P:S;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

hello skysprite.
i didnt see any post / follow up on the nightwish concert. For me nightwish is Tarja. But there new stuff is good too. Just differnt. thats all. Dont know if I would call it nightwish though. I am intrested in your thoughts of the concert. thanks. stardog #1

I borrowed my boss' camera and he still hasn't sent me the pictures off of it. There weren't that many because as it turned out cameras weren't allowed inside though. But still waiting for the couple that I did take.

I really enjoyed the concert! At times the sound sucked and made them sound bad, but I think that was an equipment/venue problem more than anything else. They opened with "Bye Bye Beautiful" (they had to, I mean c'mon!) and closed with "Wish I Had an Angel." I think they played two songs that I didn't know too well, but mostly did songs from Dark Passion Play and Once. I agree that there are some songs that Anette's just not going to be able to do like Tarja, but she did a great job with the Tarja songs they did do. And she has an awesome stage presence and a fun accent when trying to say "Albuquerque!" :D

You may know this already, but Tarja put out a solo album. People were passing out stickers at the concert. It's called My Winter Storm and will be in stores February '08, but you can buy it on iTunes now. Based on the few clips I've heard, it's not Nightwish (old or new) but it does sound good.

~skysprite