linestretch

Does your kid have a rig?

Be careful about this.
Serious story. A jumper was just telling me the other day how his friends kid had a mini rig bag made for the child, i think who was an 8 year old maybe younger, cant remember, anyway they came home one day and found the kid on the side of the balcony of their apartment building seconds away from jumping.

Sorry to be a downer but this guy was for real so thought i should pass it on for you.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Guest 1010

Your son is an adorable ham. :D

yeah, wonder how that happened :D ... that little rig is cool

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Thats cool

Just stick some 3 rings on & way too cool.

They sell some little rig back pack things at my dz, I was thinking of adding some mod's to make him his own kit for school (lunch & stuff).

Kids will jump off anything, rig or not, you just gotta be there, a little explanation goes a long way.

That reply wasen't at you, just to others who think we are not on the ball, my son is free to explore all he can take in, (but daddy is always there).

looks like your is kid having fun, that could only mean one thing = good parenting skills.

I do not think you are on the ball, just letting you know something that was told to me last weekend. Thought maybe it was not thought of, i am not a parent so i dont know what goes through your guys minds.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

A rigger named Tony Loper did one for his son a (large) number of years ago. His son would always stinger us on dirt dives -- he was the king of the world with his rig :ph34r:

And that's a sweet rig your son has, too :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)