SpeedRacer

Do women understand the effects of their boobs?

OK I was sitting at a bar listening to this great jazz band. This woman walked up to me & leaned in to talk to me over the loud music & her boobs pressed up against my shoulder/upper arm. My question is: did she understand the effect that had on me & did it deliberately, or did it just sorta happen because she was leaning in to talk to me? ( all she said was something about how I looked like her cousin.)
But she did it a couple of times.

Anyway, do women really know what effect that has on a man when they press their boobs against him? Or am I just a perv?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

[shakes head]

Honestly guys! Yes they might be nice for you to look at... but seriously?! They can't be THAT distracting!

I'm sorry. Did you say something? I was watching your boobs move when you shook your head. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The place was probably too well lit for her to just grab your package. ;)

My suggestion would be to wait for a more obvious sign.

The heavens could open and a host of angels could sing a choral number while a small light shone upon her breastiges.

Or, she could make a large sign out of plywood that said "interested" and strike you on the forehead with it as she passed.

See ? Other valid signals.
:ph34r:

The place was probably too well lit for her to just grab your package. ;)

My suggestion would be to wait for a more obvious sign.

The heavens could open and a host of angels could sing a choral number while a small light shone upon her breastiges.

Or, she could make a large sign out of plywood that said "interested" and strike you on the forehead with it as she passed.

See ? Other valid signals.
:ph34r:

actually, she was OK looking, but a little too old for me, but anyway. based on what swedish celt says, she probably didn't mean anything at all.
Speed Racer

A lot of women *do* understand the effects of their actions and do it on purpose.

I'd say in the situation you described, she didn't even realize.

In a bar? Randomly walking up to him? "You look like my cousin?"

Methinks that's an attempt to start a conversation, aka a "non-line" line. She knew. :ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

A lot of women *do* understand the effects of their actions and do it on purpose.

I'd say in the situation you described, she didn't even realize.

In a bar? Randomly walking up to him? "You look like my cousin?"

Methinks that's an attempt to start a conversation, aka a "non-line" line. She knew. :ph34r:

I missed the bar scene part. Got my own going on here. :D I think I'll go rub my boobies on Jack and tell him he looks like someone I know.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Dude.. If a Woman Speaks to you.. She clearly is VERY interested and want to jump you. I thought every guy knew that.:S:P:D

I was kind of interested in the "leaned in to talk to me over the loud music & her boobs pressed up against my shoulder".

Dayum. Women never just walk over to me and lean on me.

I'm going to start using deodorant and see if that has an impact on my success. :)

Just walked over and started leaning... excellent.

Personally, I think that women must suspect an effect or the $4500 after-manufacture accessories wouldn't sell so well.

Did you at least get her number?

like I said, she was a little too old for me.. Not too bad looking though. ( & nice boobs)

She had been sitting over at a table w/ some friends a few feet away from me for some time before she approached me.
Speed Racer

My God Man, you arent bedding that woman right now? She gave you the green light. OF course they know, lets face it woman learn very early in life that the three things we want the most are thier ticket to what ever they want. I accept it, embrace it and occasionally i even enjoy it. Oh YEah There should be one more boob on thier backs for dancing
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664