selbbub78

Weekend Encounters

I was told I should share my weekend with you guys :)

Brilliance comes in many forms. Sometimes it arrives in people's ideas, other times it arrives in intelligence, and frequently it appears in activities which individuals partake in. Some individuals excel in one form over another, but for me, I believe that many of my brilliant acts come in a combination of the above.

This past weekend in Tampa, Florida, proved another accomplished weekend. Saturday morning after drinking chair bocce ball (which is a great way to start a day off correctly), a couple of us went walking along the lake where some great sized boats were taking residency. We were on a quest. The quest of seeking the alligators in the lake, I have never been so close to alligators without some sort of containment between mine and the alligator's path, and was very interested in seeing the beasts that were hanging out next to my tent. To our excitement, we got to see three of these vicious creatures laying peacefully in the shallow waters, grabbing the suns rays. As we were watching them, I got my most brilliant idea of the weekend; "Hey I want to wrestle them". Of course no one else really agreed with my idea at the time, and convinced me to go on a very interesting Volvo car ride instead. Little did the other folks realize, the idea of wrestling these tame, yet vicious creatures has already entered my brilliant mind.

We got back to the campground a while later. My desire to wrestle alligators was stronger now. Gazing into the lake, full of murkiness, and mystery, I decided it was time to find the 'big one'! Although there were a few people were there watching, no one dared to keep me from the challenge I had made for myself that weekend. As my foot hit the bottom of the lake, a tough, scaly surface hit it, and I knew it was him. I jumped, as anyone who didn't know what they were doing would do, and I jumped back a few feet. Only a few individuals had explained how to wrestle alligators, and it all comes down to the same conclusion, don't get bit by the alligator. That's an obvious answer, but didn't tell me much more, as I was thinking to come to the conclusion as to what I was doing in that knee deep swampy muck. My second thought was about the leaches. I really hate them, and hoped to not have to deal with them.

Back to the alligator: It started to move closer to me. Coming head on, I back up some, get my footing, and dart for the left. It starts to move towards me, and I swiftly move behind it, grabbing it's tail. It turns it's head, and bites at me. It missed as I jerk my head back. I pull on it's tail as it tries to thrash me around in the air. Luckily, I manage to not fall down and grab more of the gator's tail. I manage to sit on it's back, and attempt to roll the alligator over. As I am on top of it, it takes all of its' strength and throws me off. I hit my face on a log that isn't far away, and scrape up the left side of my body. As it quickly launches for me, I run behind the alligator once again, and jump on it's back without too much trouble. I cover it's eyes with my hands, and almost start bronco riding. Lucky for me, my mechanical bull and salmon riding comes handy, as I manage to stay on the twisting alligator. Taking every once of effort, as I become more and more exhausted I manage to use his twisting to my advantage. He twists, and I push him onto his back with my one free hand, I press down on the alligator's head. He fights hard, and harder, and I know if I give up, I'm toast. I press into him with all my force, and after what seems forever, the alligator stops thrashing as much. I keep pressing down until he is no longer moving. I get up, and slowly walk away. In a second the alligator whips it's tail, and heads back to the water. I wondered what I just created and hoping it wouldn't come after me when I went to sleep that night. Then again what would be the chances that it would find me anyway. I was dead tired, cut, and bruised up afterwards, but wow… what a rush…
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Once again

Are you trying to single-handedly raise the dumbass bar? :P:P:P

once again, not trying but AM :P:P:P

Come on you know the saying....

"Don't do what bubbles does" :)

I like that you worried about leaches with a gator right in front of you. :S

dude, i hate leaches!!! Never had one on me, but they freak me out!

it was just a quick thought in my head, not dwelling on it or anything

I want pics! :P

i got home at 1:30AM this morning.... i'll give you pics when i download them off my computer (i will take some follow up injury pics too) :S:S:S

CReW Skies,
bubbles

I hope this isn't true and just made up like the moose riding story. [:/]

If it is true, you are one incredibly stupid suicidal fucked up person who doesn't give a shit what happens to her or what she might put people who know her through.
:S:S:S:S:S:S

Sad part is one can never tell with you. :(

Any activity can be done stupidly. Bad or rushed judgement or not knowing important things can and will fuck you up. Take skydiving for example. :|

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If it is true, you are one incredibly stupid suicidal fucked up person who doesn't give a shit what happens to her :|

And she has every right to be that fucked up person..

GO BUBBLES:ph34r: PLAN SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT FOR ME WHEN I VISIT:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If it is true, you are one incredibly stupid suicidal fucked up person who doesn't give a shit what happens to her or what she might put people who know her through.
:S:S:S:S:S:S

Sad part is one can never tell with you. :(

Any activity can be done stupidly. Bad or rushed judgement or not knowing important things can and will fuck you up. Take skydiving for example. :|

It won't be anything that she hasn't already put them through. This is old hat now.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

And she has every right to be that fucked up person..

GO BUBBLES:ph34r: PLAN SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT FOR ME WHEN I VISIT:D:D

lol, i'll show you some good times when you come out here!!! :):):)
Safe and stupid B|B|B|

Safe being the most important... You know that, and most people on here know my views on that as well :)

you learn from past experiences, you're right i know what i did, and i felt horrible, and still do about that. I'd never do that again to folks who care:S

CReW Skies,
bubbles

I'd never do that again to folks who care:S

CReW Skies,
bubbles

And those who don't want to watch your self destructive, dangerous, reckless behavior are those that don't care? [:/]

CReW Skies,
bubbles

And those who don't want to watch your self destructive, dangerous, reckless behavior are those that don't care? [:/]
Go hire a movie instead:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Since you PMed me and are now blocking them:

You can say or do whatever you want about me online. to people, on the phone, whatever. I don't care. I'll let my reputation speak for itself.

I heard what really happened this past weekend, but like always rather than be at least a little scared by it, you make a big joke.

There's alot of stupid shit you do that you somehow luck out of and then think is funny. One day your luck will run out. It's already come close a few times. [:/]

Since you PMed me and are now blocking them:

You can say or do whatever you want about me online. to people, on the phone, whatever. I don't care. I'll let my reputation speak for itself.

I heard what really happened this past weekend, but like always rather than be at least a little scared by it, you make a big joke.

There's alot of stupid shit you do that you somehow luck out of and then think is funny. One day your luck will run out. It's already come close a few times. [:/]

okay that's ridiculous... stop this right now!!! If you have something to say to me, please do. I don't appreciate being put down. I don't wish anything upon you or anyone else, please stop this ignorance.

Thanks!!!

A little scared of what??? Obviously you don't know what happened this weekend, because there was nothing to be scared of. I don't appreciate a silly post (which i originally wasn't going to post) to be belittling me. Please stop it!!!

i've had a few past mistakes and haven't done anything since the last one. Nor do i have any plans to. I do fun things, but I'm safe about it, and have always tried to. Unfortunately in the past i've had a few accidents. It's in the past, i've learned from them. I don't feel it's necessary to have to defend myself on this goofy posting. This is the last i'm saying with it.

CReW Skies,
bubbles

CReW Skies,
bubbles

PM response from you: Look who's talking, at least i'll take it private

My response:
Not sure what that's supposed to mean. Maybe I'll get another PM I can't reply to to clarify. :S

Be sure to take care of and watch the condition of those scratches and cuts you mentioned - the reason being an alligator can carry really nasty infection.

thanks the alligator didn't cause the scratches, the wood did. Still not much better, but i've got antibiotic ointment on it! :)

lol, i've probably confused a lot of people on here :S:S:S