turtlespeed

Memorial Fund for Skinnyshrek (Lee Gerrard)

Most of us here in Bonfire knew Skinny. He was one of the best ones.

As witty and lovable that he was, he didn't always have his head screwed on quite right.

The unfortunate truth, besides he is no longer with us, is that he had NO life insurance.

We are also putting together a page for parachutist, designing patches, and maybe stickers.

Any help you can give would be appreciated. The upcoming costs are going to take a pretty good chunk of change.

You can either send what you want to the Farm [1195 Grady Road . Rockmart, GA 30153] addressed to Skinnyshrek, ICO The Farm *** OR *** using Paypal just enter in the address "[email protected]"

***Please note that the checks should be made out to Brandy Gerrard***

Thanks Everyone.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

yes GREAT IDEA

I want to challenge any and ALL skydiver video peeps to match my $100

come on you video slackers

Matched. My check is in the mail.

Question... make the check out to The Farm?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Question... make the check out to The Farm?

You can either send what you want to the Farm [1195 Grady Road . Rockmart, GA 30153] In Care of Skinnyshrek *** OR *** using Paypal just enter in the address "[email protected]"
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Um, don't make the check out to skinnyshrek

godammit people. :S:D thankfully the mailman hasn't made it to the box yet and i could retrieve it... i thought it was a little wierd making it to skinny. when it's sorted out, let me know and i'll make it out to the proper person/org. I'm assuming "The Farm."

just let me know.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Um, don't make the check out to skinnyshrek

I'm obviously not thinking everything completely through. [:/]

Thanks, Chris!

Please make the checks out to Brandy Gerrard, but address the envelopes to Skinnyshrek.

That way the donations remain anonymous.

Thank you all very much.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think there might be people that give without announcing.

Exactly, it's not a pissing contest:|

chris: of course there are... no problem with that. however, in times past these kind of threads are typically littered with replies about "check in the mail" or "paypal sent" or whatever. there's something to be said for anonymous gifters but there's also something to be said for the friendly supportive influence of knowing that others have given that can persuade others to give to worthy causes as well.

squeak, a pissing contest is not was i was getting at y'all. [:/] it's a shame that such a perception has to even be voiced here. this is about supporting our brother and his wife.

sorry if my post was misconstrued by anyone

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

agreed. It dosent matter if you say "check the mail" or "paypal sent."

The point is to give our support to someone we all liked in the skyjumping community.

For that matter "check the mail" because my "papyal payment" was sent.

RIP Lee Gerrard aka skinneyshrek, we're gona miss you, you post whore!!!
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

The celebration of our beloved Skinnyshrek (Lee) will be at the Farm the weekend of 12/15 & 12/16. We will be honored to have Lee's parents along with his sister, brother in-law along with his uncle. Please come and celebrate a man who knew how to live. An ash dive will be made during this time.

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

...An ash dive will be made during this time.

Get it now, folks. There is NO WAY in hell, that you fockers will keep me off this dive. Nope, no way, no how.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Jello-Jay has the exact amount, but I believe we raised $1000 in a charity Texas Holdem Game.

I'll be there this Saturday as well btw.

Blues,
Ian

I believe it was something like $620 from 18 poker players. More may have been added by others. Good turnout folks! :)
Oh and yes, I pushed all in with 2 7 offsuit, and lost. :D Now that hand didn't knock me out, but sent me on the way out... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban