mamajumps

Anyone else ever heard of this?

I heard a story about a girl, who has sub 25 skydives, she cannot complete AFF becuase everytime she jumps she has an orgasm. Now I know that the usual smut hounds here are gonna jump on this, but the story came from a VERY reliable source about a girl he knows. I have been on two different Otter loads with tandem passengers (girls) who have had orgasms on the ride up, but I have never heard anything about this happening during the jump. :S

smut hounds

Hey - we RESEMBLE that remark!!! :P

While I can't answer as for in-air experiences....there *is* a d/l on skydivingmovies.com with the tag "airgasm"...and the mentions in various posts here about "that seat" on the skyvan.... :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I have been on two different Otter loads with tandem passengers (girls) who have had orgasms on the ride up,

It's a good thing that these two were not on the same load. It could have been very disruptive. Do you know of this occurrance because of their outward behavior (howling, moaning, etc.), or did they maintain their composure and tell about this after the jump? I've often thought this would be possible if they were they sitting in that "special" place on a Skyvan where the vibrations through the seat are particularly amplified.

This thread may be the hit of the Holidays. B|

As a FAA certified smut hound and freelance gynecologist, I would personally like to inspect these women for any signs of abnormal stimuli. Of course I offer these services Pro Bono and do it in the name of promoting our sport and the overall good health of women.

Have them call 1-800-LKY-D-SPLIT to set up an appointment. The results of my exam will be posted upon completion.:ph34r::ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I have been on two different Otter loads with tandem passengers (girls) who have had orgasms on the ride up,

It's a good thing that these two were not on the same load. It could have been very disruptive. Do you know of this occurrance because of their outward behavior (howling, moaning, etc.), or did they maintain their composure and tell about this after the jump? I've often thought this would be possible if they were they sitting in that "special" place on a Skyvan where the vibrations through the seat are particularly amplified.

This thread may be the hit of the Holidays. B|

Both girls were sitting on the seatbelt (i guess). One I was right next two, she was quite, just started shaking, got real flushed and laid her head back on her TM, then smiled...it was great...lol. the other one was behind me and cause quite a ruckus on the plane. Didn't personally see it, but heard the stories.;)

As a FAA certified smut hound and freelance gynecologist, I would personally like to inspect these women for any signs of abnormal stimuli. Of course I offer these services Pro Bono and do it in the name of promoting our sport and the overall good health of women.

Have them call 1-800-LKY-D-SPLIT to set up an appointment. The results of my exam will be posted upon completion.:ph34r::ph34r:

Psycho you are too much!!!! B|:P

she cannot complete AFF because everytime she jumps she has an orgasm

What does the one have to do with the other?

What I was told was that the orgasm renders her incapable of pulling. Last jump her JM had to pull her cause her eyes were rolled in the back of her head...:P

They have a video in Palatka of a girl in their Cessna. Not sure if anyone ever posted it to YouTube or not.

Isn't that the "airgasm" clip on SDM.com that I mentioned earlier, where she seems to get off when they open the door?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

she cannot complete AFF because everytime she jumps she has an orgasm

What does the one have to do with the other?

What I was told was that the orgasm renders her incapable of pulling. Last jump her JM had to pull her cause her eyes were rolled in the back of her head...:P

Sheezh... I suppose that would be the female version of premature ejaculation! :o
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Last jump her JM had to pull her cause her eyes were rolled in the back of her head...:P

I've always thought it was dumb to say that some jumper, "...died doing what they loved...", but if she had gone in, I guess that would be true.

Last jump her JM had to pull her cause her eyes were rolled in the back of her head...:P

I've always thought it was dumb to say that some jumper, "...died doing what they loved...", but if she had gone in, I guess that would be true.

:D:D:D
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I smell bullshit.

It would be cow shit . . .

only retards say cowshit... :P:ph34r:

Edited to add: never seen it happen to tandem passengers but I did catch one girl in a skyvan getting it years ago.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The skyvan is well known for the ride up.

The only jump that I have seen it was a tandem student. She was reclining on the ground and it was pretty obvious. I think it was a combination of adrenaline and a nicely flappy jumpsuit. Don't know if she got there, but she was happy.

As far as "every time", sounds like BS. Just someone getting attention in a conversation.