Darius11

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Yea dude I dated one and realized it is not worth it.
Stupidity is a huge turn off for me.

But you did get your fun out of her right? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have been very lucky to have had great relationships with very attractive and intelligent woman in my life. She is the only one that I still think WTF were you thinking. Long story hopefully I’ll get to share it with you one day over an ice-cold blunt......I mean beer.

But you did get your fun out of her right?

Not worth it bro. She was not only not to bright she was very closed-minded. It was a painful relationship all around, and ended horribly as well. Oh but it was a great growing experince.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I still have been unable to sit and watch that whole thing. It's just painful.

You guys wanna see painful?...THIS is painful... [:/]

I can't believe people are this fucking stupid!!
:|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Actually, I blame men. There should be a cause-effect relationship for rewards. Instead, beautiful women are allowed to gain the rewards of adults while exhibiting the behavioral growth of 8 year olds.

The torch-bearer of this genre was Phyllis George.
She was Miss Texas and Miss America back in the day.
She married the gov of Kentucky and was First Lady for a while. :S

She was a "co-host" of NFL Today and used to listen to the men talk and then announce, "Isn't this a stunning table arrangement that we have today?" to the dismayed looks of the other hosts. She was, aptly, given the respect of a child sitting at the adults table.

She had another daytime tv show, but said such ridiculous things that it embarrassed the tv station.

young, beautiful and STUPID! am i the only one who sees the good in this?

I think you are just seeing the EASY in that. Young and beautiful go away, Stupid lasts forever.

I don't think he wants to marry her. :P

With a chick that dumb:
* Sorry, my country needs me.
* I'm going into witness relocation. If you happen to see me on the street, it's not me but the agent they put in place of me.
* I'm coming down with amnesia, I'll probably totally forget who you are in a few hours.
* I have a twin brother who uses my name sometimes, so if you run into me and I don't know you or talk to you, it must be him.
* (Pretend to throw a ball)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'd like to thank her for doing the impossible. Making my state even more embarrassing than it already is.

You want to talk about embarrassment? I live in CO. We would be happy to take her off your hands if you guys will take Tom Tancredo.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

WTF, you get a little snow and something that happened 4 months ago becomes current news, things a little slow up North these days?;)

and just so you know, we grow them that way on purpose:ph34r:

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I still have been unable to sit and watch that whole thing. It's just painful.

You guys wanna see painful?...THIS is painful... [:/]

I can't believe people are this fucking stupid!!
:|
You're shocked that there's stupid people on a show which chose Jeff Foxworthy for a host???:S:P
I got nuthin