ACMESkydiver

What's the most Embarrassing Song on Your MP3 Player?

"i would vote I Was Made For Dancing by Leif Garret as the most embarrsing song on my mp3 player...or is Power of Love by Celine worse than Leif??"-Sunshine

I love that you're my postwhore proxy while i'm at work. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I Feel Pretty

Both the West Side Story version and the one that Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson did in "Anger Management".

I'm so ashamed ... [:/][:/]

But in my defense, it was due to a song the Cock Chorus sang this year. Really. I'm not shittin' you. It's all their fault.

:ph34r::ph34r:

'Shell

I can only take so much Disney.:SB|

I have The Siamese Cat song from Lady and the Tramp on my phone (MP3). Others include Kokomo, If You Like Pina Colada, Hollaback Girl, Baby Got Back and Move It.

:|

I have the 'Madagascar' version of Move it on mine, too...:$:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Probably everything on it would be embarassing. I use it for when I'm walking/running and it's all Richard Simmons exercise stuff.:$:$

I respect the guy for what he did and how he dedicated himself to the improvement of others...but I just cannot STAND the dude's voice!! :D:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

reply]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Probably everything on it would be embarassing. I use it for when I'm walking/running and it's all Richard Simmons exercise stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I respect the guy for what he did and how he dedicated himself to the improvement of others...but I just cannot STAND the dude's voice!!

Fortunately, it's just music without his voice!!:)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I also have "Who Let the Dogs Out" but in my defense, it's on a pretty decent compilation album that contains some good stuff.

But there's some more embarrassing shit on there... such as:

"The Night Chicago Died" (Paper Lace)
"Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" (Rupert Holmes)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

A really, really horrible cover version of "Sweet home Alabama" by some german artist called "Schnitte". Yes, you guessed: She's wearing a cowboy hat and boots on the cover. I don't even like the original, so don't know why I downloaded it in the first place. Guess I wasn't feeling like myself.

:$

I've got a lot of other music that many people would consider embarassing, such as BLÜMCHEN, Erasure, and some norwegian comedy singers, but I happen to like it, and I'm proud to, so I'm not afraid to show off my iPod.

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?