NWFlyer

How cute *were* you? (Another photo thread!)

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!
The Hush Puppies!!!!!!!!!!!
what did we do as kids to deserve that.....:D:D:D

Hey man, don't knock the pups. >:( They were the only shoes I wanted to wear. I have never been known to have any style, so they were perfect for me even back then.:D

M-boy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I called my mom to see if she thought I would fit in the cute baby category. She laughed and said "Suuurrrrre".

C'mon, Sean, by the time you came along she was pretty bored with the whole baby thing. Cute, shmoot, just hurry up and get out of diapers, kid.

Oh, and, nice pants. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I was not a cute baby (at least I don't think so.)

Usually, this means you have nowhere to go but up, meaning you'll just end up getting better looking.

I wasn't that lucky.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Cute? How cute is this? Not only cute, but cute and greedy! My mom says Santa was tired of hearing about what I wanted for Christmas!:D:D

"And I want some Legos and I want a pony and I want a Red Ryder BB Gun and and and oh, and another thing...."

And your mom's right. Santa does look pretty bored!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Im out. on the way to see Batman!!!

Me too! Maybe I'll see you there. Oh, wait. I'm not in California any more.

Bumping this because it's been a couple of years and Bobbi's thread seems to be stirring some childhood memories.