Gravitymaster

D.B. Cooper-Here we go again

he died, there i solved it. you know how i know? because if i hijack a plane and get a ransom,and jump out of it, the only way i leave $5800 of it in a stream is if i'm dead. is there a reward?
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

That guy 'Carr', the FBI agent is dropzone.coms own 'ckret'.

I wonder what new evidence they have that would cause them to "reignite" such an old case?

From what Ckret had to say in the other thread, I don't think it is new evidence that has brought it back into the public eye, but more of a "let's revive it and see if the public can provide any new info." From what it says on the FBI's website, Carr has taken the initiative from within the Bureau on reviving this investigation. Maybe for personal reasons, or maybe just procedurally they reassign unsolved cases in case there are hopes at solving them.

What the hell? That is BIGFOOT country.
Researchers have been trying to find BIGFOOT for years with no luck.
And he stanks, he's 8 feet tall, and leaves his foot print all over the wilderness.

If BIGFOOT can't be found then how can D.B. Cooper be found?

Certainly you would think Ol' D.B. could outsmart people that can't outsmart a wild ass ape like creature on steroids.

Ah, nevermind. Ol' D.B. would be well.....Old!

A 36 year old story that features a 35 year old man???

71 years of the good life!

Hell, he's probably pushing up daisies in Hijacker Heaven.

R.I.P D.B. Cooper
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

Repost Police WooWooWooWoo:D

Really?? The article is dated 12/31/07. The biggest difference I saw in it as oppssed to other reports is they finally realized he wasn't an experienced skydiver. But you are right in one respect, it's mostly the same old recycled story.

Yea, I would like to know more about the change in opinion concerning the experienced skydiver flip........I read that the FBI thought that no experienced jumper would jump in the conditions that D.B. Cooper jumped in, but I must say, if I had gotten as far in the adventure as D.B. I would have no problems exiting that plane....what a rush that must have been!;)B|:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

one thing i don't understand about him. why isn't he listed under Top Ten Fugitives for FBI, if they keep mind about on him?

I'll bet it is prioritized by public danger.

If you haven't caused a fuss, or threatened anyone, in over 30 years, low priority.

The thread in the History forum is 900 posts long.
Pretty interesting.

There was just a clip about the whole thing a day or two ago on NPR. (I'm a nerd, so what....)

Anyways, the agent assigned to the case was talking about how weird it was to be on a case that her first heard of when he was a child. He described it as "eerie."

Anyways, IF Cooper is still alive, he's probably in a rest home with a hip that's been acting up since he hijacked the plane. I can't help but wonder why the Government is spending the time and $$ for a case fossilized long ago.
=========Shaun ==========

one thing i don't understand about him. why isn't he listed under Top Ten Fugitives for FBI, if they keep mind about on him?

Probably because they can't prove he ever existed.

He existed all right, they just never positively identified who he was.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban