SarahC07

Which 'special trait' would you choose?

You already have all the traits you mentioned. You just caught some bad winds during a landing.:)

You're so sweet, Jeff. But I can't be that "kind" to myself. I responded poorly to a planet rushing at me.... hopefully I will increase my knowledge and skill so that it won't happen next time B|

Well, I personally would want the ability to understand new concepts faster. I'm very capable of being taught - I just wish it was a faster process.

Oh and I wish I remembered everything I learn. That's really my problem - I have a HORRIBLE memory.

But I already remember everything I learned: just ask me. How do you know if you forgot something?:D

If you used to know the name of a street and can't remember it, you just blanked out. if you NEVER remember being on the street at all then you don't know you forgot it.:P
My photos

My Videos

But I already remember everything I learned: just ask me. How do you know if you forgot something?:D

For example, I made As in my stat classes back in college... but if you asked me to calculate something basic, like Confidence Intervals - I would not remember how to do it. I know what a CI is and I remember learning it and enjoying it -but I don't remember how to do it:P

OK, I'll 'fess up, I picked the perfect body option. Mainly because, well, if I'm not reasonably satisfied with the others, I know that satisfaction is due to something in me, and not because I don't have enough equipment. For instance, yeah, I could be smarter, or lots of things. But more discipline and ability to remain interested in things would serve me better.

But no matter how hard I work at it, a perfect body isn't achievable without magic. Perfect is partly function, partly appearance.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This isn't one of those monkey's paw or genie in a bottle things is it?

If I pick "smart" I don't end up like Stephan Hawking do I?

LOL. :D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Why are you people picking the perfect body option? Are you guys really that satisified with the rest of you? :)

I chose the body thing cuz it sounded like you could change what you looked like every day. I think being a shapeshifter would be cool. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Well, my choices are narrowed from your list...

You could be as charismatic as you want.
Compassion and generosity would come more naturally to you.
You could be as smart as you want.

Already have those three.
So, from what's left, the choice seems easy to me. I'd go without needing to eat. Of course, I could eat if I wanted to, but wouldn't need to. I considered the not needing sleep, but you need that downtime to recharge and if I didn't have to use it, I'd probably not use it, and become a cold hearted bastard.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1