Darktreader

Logical math...

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
In Reply To
I hated math such as this, that have no practical uses and I would been the kid that drew the elephant and argued show me a frictionless ramp and I will give you the answer.
Friction just makes the math oh so much harder.
Lets's just ignore it.
Because friction makes sex fun?
If you're doing complex math equations while having sex...

Define doing. All I do is write them out with my tongue

Hmmmm......And what are you writing them on? This could make for a mighty interesting class.....

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In Reply To
In Reply To
In Reply To
I hated math such as this, that have no practical uses and I would been the kid that drew the elephant and argued show me a frictionless ramp and I will give you the answer.
Lets's just ignore it.
Because friction makes sex fun?
If you're doing complex math equations while having sex...

Define doing. All I do is write them out with my tongue

Hmmmm......And what are you writing them on? This could make for a mighty interesting class.....

It's a new class "Sex Ed for Math Majors" :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

When all the blood is in the wrong head, math doesn't have to be complex to pose a challenge

Oh, do I ever know that one!! Try being a substitue math teacher at the junior high age where you are trying to teach math the period after the little darlings have sex ed in PE.

POPS #10490

Lets's just ignore it. :|

Because friction makes sex fun?:)

If you're doing complex math equations while having sex... :S

:P

Define doing. All I do is write them out with my tongue.:)

Interesting, rather than words or the alphabet next time I might try the quadratic equation. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Whatever - they were always just spitball targets to me!

Shame on you, Turtle.......In the corner and consider your actions!!!!

OOOoooohhhh . . . I get spanked by Teacher!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In Reply To

In Reply To

Whatever - they were always just spitball targets to me!

Shame on you, Turtle.......In the corner and consider your actions!!!!

OOOoooohhhh . . . I get spanked by Teacher!

Yep.......that's what happens to naughty boys.....

POPS #10490

Reminds me of why I got kicked out of Geometry in Jr, High. Every time the Teacher would mention "Pie R Squared" I would shout out "Pie R NOT Squared. Pie R Round, Cobbler R Square!!!!".
And then on a test I would included "Square Pie = Cobbler!!" as the answer to all Circumference questions.

Math teachers really lacked a Sense of Humor.[:/]

Reminds me of why I got kicked out of Geometry in Jr, High. Every time the Teacher would mention "Pie R Squared" I would shout out "Pie R NOT Squared. Pie R Round, Cobbler R Square!!!!".
And then on a test I would included "Square Pie = Cobbler!!" as the answer to all Circumference questions.

Math teachers really lacked a Sense of Humor.

Not me. That would get you a smiley face and at least a point or two partial credit:)

POPS #10490

Math teachers really lacked a Sense of Humor.[:/]

What kind of Pie?

The pie I think about is signified by a triangle or a rhombus if you do your fingers right . . . more a three dimentional kind of thinking though.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

.. . . . more a three dimentional kind of thinking though.

Why yes, you are demented.

In college Physics 101:
Had a set-up with a coed. The only time she could make it was in the middle of my finals. I went in, wrote on a piece of paper, handed it in and left to go do my thing with the COED.

What I wrote:
"Look, I can't take this test. Just give me a D. I'll have to re-take the class anyway."

I got the D on the test, a B for the class and I got laid all in the same day!
WooooHoooo! Boy was it ever worth it!
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I got the D on the test, a B for the class and I got laid

and the coed got to take a tax deduction for charity work:P

Not much of a deduction for a dinner at MacDonald's afterwards.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I got the D on the test, a B for the class and I got laid

and the coed got to take a tax deduction for charity work:P

Not much of a deduction for a dinner at MacDonald's afterwards.
:D:D

Things never change do they?:ph34r: