Chizazz

Pirate Flag Main Canopy

"Hook" von Sury!.. He's jumping a Contrail 135, black with a white Pirate Head&Bones on it.
guido

and a black rig with skulls, and alti, and and and... He's a really nice guy. Met him a couple of times in Ecuvillens for the 16ways
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Here's one we are finishing up for a customer . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Great looking canopy Nick!

But isn't there something you told me once about not purposely kicking Karma in the balls?
;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Has anybody ever seen anyone with a main that looks like a pirate flag? 'Cuz that'd be sweet as hell. w00t.

Skydive Houston has a jumper with a white canopy and a black skull and crossbones. Rumor has it that he paid as much for the custom graphics, as he did for the canopy.

So it can be done, if you've got the cash.

Has anybody ever seen anyone with a main that looks like a pirate flag? 'Cuz that'd be sweet as hell. w00t.

Skydive Houston has a jumper with a white canopy and a black skull and crossbones. Rumor has it that he paid as much for the custom graphics, as he did for the canopy.

I've seen him up at Dallas with that Sabre2 during a few of the TSL meets if I remember correctly.

I've seen him up at Dallas with that Sabre2 during a few of the TSL meets if I remember correctly.

He was just up here in Colorado doing a tunnel camp. His name is Johnny. I believe his team name is "Team America" or something like that. He said he was considering a white on black design on a new canopy, but the graphics alone would cost around $1800.

He was just up here in Colorado doing a tunnel camp. His name is Johnny. I believe his team name is "Team America" or something like that. He said he was considering a white on black design on a new canopy, but the graphics alone would cost around $1800.

Yup, but most folks call him "potato chip" and can only remember his very loud teammate/friend Demo.:D

That is the guy, though and it is a Sabre2 with the skull and crossbones, on a white canopy. Of course, on the flip side, looking down on the canopy while under canopy, it kinda looks like a reserve at first glance.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."