ryan_d_sucks

Throat Issues

I know this post won't get me any relief or probably any real info, but damn, I have to put it out there.. 2 months ago I got reallllly reallly sick. I was puking for probably 4 hours, so hard that I remember thinking I was going to bust as capillary in my eye.

Ever since that day it feels like there's a lump in my throat. It feels like somebody is poking me right below my adams apple. Also just about everyday I get this dull ache that runs up my neck and underneath my jaw. It feels almost exactly like the feeling of being emotionally choked up, or really stressed out.. Except constant.

This has been constant for 2 months, regardless of what I eat, or what I'm doing. What the hell?! Having doctors not know whats wrong with you is one of the most distressing things I've ever dealt with. I hope this goes away someday.

Now maybe its time for another flexoril, although muscle relaxers only seem to mask the pain. This is such a bizzarre injury.

What the hell?! Having doctors not know whats wrong with you is one of the most distressing things I've ever dealt with. I hope this goes away someday.

I'm dealing with doctors who don't know what's wrong with me, so I feel your pain (not literally of course). Perhaps you should have a doctor take an x-ray of your throat and see if there's something permanently logded in it? Get a second opinion... Or third... Or fourth... Someone should know what to do. At least I thought so...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

What the hell?! Having doctors not know whats wrong with you is one of the most distressing things I've ever dealt with. I hope this goes away someday.

I'm dealing with doctors who don't know what's wrong with me, so I feel your pain (not literally of course). Perhaps you should have a doctor take an x-ray of your throat and see if there's something permanently logded in it? Get a second opinion... Or third... Or fourth... Someone should know what to do. At least I thought so...

Talk to your doctor and ask about a swallowing study. Then go from there. If you feel your doc isn't addressing this issue then consult a different provider.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

yeah man, get better. I had almost the exact same issue for 2 months, one doc thought I had strep, and finally after the antibiotics didn't work, I had a weird form of mono. I'd ask for that test if you went in....

take it easy...
=========Shaun ==========

doooood... gargle with warm saltwater3x day! GO and see a Sifu that IS also and Herbalist with accupunction skills....B|B|

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&y=Search&fr=opera2&p=sifu+herbalist+acupuncturist

You WILL be fixed right uP!! And you WILL b :)

ps, I agree, choosing a different SUBJECT heading with yr screename, probably would have BEEN a wiser, more "digestable" script grasshopper...

:D:D:D;)

EDIT add in; SEASALT..... thought I should be PACIFIC.....

This is a real stretch but have you ever had mono?

Walt

Yes, I have had Mono. Twice, it was no fun.. Although Its hard for me to think that this is mono, because there was such a cause and effect. This all began after I threw up so violently that my ribs hurt the next day.

Unstable-- What was going on with you when you had mono? Any of the stuff I listed in the first post?

This is a real stretch but have you ever had mono?

Walt

Yes, I have had Mono. Twice, it was no fun.. Although Its hard for me to think that this is mono, because there was such a cause and effect. This all began after I threw up so violently that my ribs hurt the next day.

Unstable-- What was going on with you when you had mono? Any of the stuff I listed in the first post?

You cant get mono twice. That would be like getting the chicken pox twice.

...This all began after I threw up so violently that my ribs hurt the next day.

That's it! You threw up a rib.

Second opinion, dude. ENT suggestion is the right one.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Once you get mono, caused by the Epstein Barr virus, the virus remains in your body. Most of the time it is dormant, but you can have flare-ups throughout your life. From my understanding Epstein Barr lives in the body in sort of the same fashion as some of the herpes viruses.

And yeah- About the title.. How else would I get anyone's attention in The Bonfire?

FYI- I've already seen 2 ENT's, a gastroenterologist, internal medicine doctor, and chiropractor/accupuncturist.

Running out of options [:/]