jshatzkin

Weird things that pets eat

I was making a bean salad yesterday and dropped a garbonzo bean. My dog attacked it and begged for more like it was steak. He munched down 3 cups of garbonzo beans, along with canned green beans. Now he stinks.:S

So what crazy things does your pet like to eat?
Jen

Grasshoppers!:o

This little puppy came wandering up to the door 8 years ago in a thunderstorm, we live in the woods and people are constantly abandoning dogs around here. The tough little gal had been 'making it' on her own for God knows how long...by eating grasshoppers.

A delicious treat she chases after to this day!:S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My dog will happily eat anything that he can get into his mouth. Quarters, paper towels, foam earplugs, you name it.

He's even eaten serrano chilis that I've dropped while cooking. He spits them out and paws at them a few times, the same way he does to a bug, until he's pretty sure it's dead, then he eats it.
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Goat shit and lightning bugs.

Now THAT'S a great name for a Drop Zone Cafe!!!B|

"here's your goat shit and lightning bug salad, that'll be $4.95" B|

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My 2yo boxer eats weird shit too.

She wont eat mushrooms. she starts to eat it, figures out what it is, then will just stick out her tongue and let it fall off. its HILARIOUS to watch. its almost slow motion the way she does it.
she eats about everything else. including veggies.

She LOVES soap. if you take a bath, she'll sit and lick you incessantly after you soap up. I was doing some construction outside, and accidentally left a bar of soap on the patio table (using it to lubricate wood screws). She ate the whole thing. the only good thing was that it was self cleaning puke.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

She doesn't eat them but I think my cat is a frog licker. She carries around a frog in her mouth at night and brings them in the house. She doesn't kill them. I think she might be "getting off" on it.

J
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Goat shit and lightning bugs.

Now THAT'S a great name for a Drop Zone Cafe!!!B|

"here's your goat shit and lightning bug salad, that'll be $4.95" B|

:D:D:D

DAMN!>:(

Just like every OTHER place...price went up...and ya get LESS lightning bugs!:S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

my dog likes uncooked spaghetti - she'll beg worse than anything when I'm making pasta - she also really likes cicadas..ALOT - she won't kill them, she'll just hold them in her mouth and let them buzz around.
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

Live...electrical...cable.

and even getting electrocuted doesn't stop her.

Strange little kitty.

I had a rabbit in college and let her have the run of the apt. Not for long. Most of the electrical power cords got chewed up, down to the bare wire. :o If only I could have caught her in the act just to see what happens and if she liked the jolt... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Libby my Cocker, she eats my earplugs

I found that the pale green ones ended up in the back yard, unchanged, except that the color became brown.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)