ryoder

It happened *again* this morning;

Damn clock radio woke me up with "I Got You, Babe"!

Unlike Bill, you can probably solve this by simply removing the "Greatest Hits of Sonny and Cher" from your radio/CD player. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Why is the world did you set your alarm for Saturday morning? I know there ain't any jumping this morning, since I see some fresh snow on the ground and it's currently 12 degrees.

You did get the joke, right?

Seriously:
I had to get up at 5am this morning to go on duty to work an on-going IT crisis. I took over from the guy in Singapore who worked it through the night. Had it not been for that crap I would be up in the mountains in that fresh snow where I should be.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Damn clock radio woke me up with "I Got You, Babe"!>:(

:D:D:D:D:D

-where is that damn rodent anyhoo? :P

Last time I saw him he was driving a pickup truck over a cliff while standing in Bill Murray's lap.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Last time I saw him he was driving a pickup truck over a cliff while standing in Bill Murray's lap.:P

I don't know if this has been posted on here before or not but this story--especially the part about the Outlaw DZ--reminds me a lot of Groundhog Day:

The Great Dropzone in the Sky
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014