headoverheels

Woohoo, earthquake

The smallest I've felt was a 1.4, but it was less than 1/2 mile away. Couldn't have been sure without checking the web site.

I felt a 7.1 a while back. It was hard to tell being approximately 10 miles from the epicenter. It was just a bunch of shaking and breaking so it was difficult to tell what it was.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

3.2? Are you new to California or what? That's like Amazon jumping up and down over a 1/4" of rain.

Yeah Really .................like that is going to happen...

Maybe if the 1/4" of Rain was at LP during the boogie... like it did last year when I first got there.. now THAT is some rare shit:P

Living in NW Pennsyvania it is very very rare to have an earthquake. However, about 10 or so years ago we did actually have one. I don't remember what the size of was but seeing how rare they are here it was talked about for weeks.

I remember it was really freaky for me cause I was laying on a waterbed at the time and even after the quake had ended the bed kept shaking. :ph34r::ph34r:

San Jose, 11:38pm. Anyone else feel it?

looks like a 3.0 earthquake 14 km from San Jose

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/nc40210720.htm

Too small for me to feel here.

Precisely the words no man wants to hear! :o

:DB|B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.