Unstable

I love.....

......YOU ALL!!!

It's like one great big F*#@ed up family! We've got a Turtle, some girl in a bikini, a fucking rabbit, something with a bearded guy, Roysplaything liked to get spanked, some people who's name pops up green, and some old foggies!!

Man, DZ.com is a hoot!
=========Shaun ==========

Unstable doesn't love me.

Unstable loves you especially, but only if you loves unstables. You are a female skydiver and our token redhead!! You are probably pretty much the most badass skychic to ever post on here with your flaming locks.

You are cool as shit too. D&D was never really my thing, but I'm sure you have enough D-12s, D-36s, and D-100's to roll play yourself out of any situation!! Keep on skydiving brother, and get those experience points and charisma up!!!

:)

You are cool as shit too. D&D was never really my thing, but I'm sure you have enough D-12s, D-36s, and D-100's to roll play yourself out of any situation!! Keep on skydiving brother, and get those experience points and charisma up!!!

:)

Not sure what all that means, I never played, but thanks!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Not sure what all that means, I never played, but thanks!

Looking at your avatar, I'm insulting and complimenting everyone in this thread. You just look like a D&Der.

I see you are crafty. Are you a thief?

Why yes Ive stolen a few hearts in my time......:D:D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Holy crap, itsssa rat!

Cora, Huh? that's what they call you in the real world? When I meet you, can I have either a hug or a high-five?!?!

:D:DCora is Ladyskydiver:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Unstable loves you especially, but only if you loves unstables. You are a female skydiver and our token redhead!! You are probably pretty much the most badass skychic to ever post on here with your flaming locks.

I think *my* redhead, aka TheStepchild, would get pissed if I called her anything remotely resembling "token", but she is a badass skychic nonetheless! B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think *my* redhead, aka TheStepchild, would get pissed if I called her anything remotely resembling "token", but she is a badass skychic nonetheless! B|

Blues,
Dave

Not only is she badass but she is a hot skychica on top of that and she has boobies:D:D:D:D....Dave...you are seriously lucky to have snagged her;););)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Blues,
Dave

Not only is she badass but she is a hot skychica on top of that and she has boobies:D:D:D:D....Dave...you are seriously lucky to have snagged her;););)

Yes she is and does and yes I am. B|;)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Where do I fall in?

I was wondering the same.....

Sheesh - I'm-a getting to everybody!!

:P:P

You, ladydyver, are cool if and only if when I meet you I get a big ladydyver hug..... If you do, you are not only the coolest person with a misspelled "diver" in your name, but also prolly one of my top 10 dizzy.commers. :):):)

I wasn't named. /cry

You can put me under: harsh, speaks her mind and doesn't give a shit bitch. Yeah... that works.

HOLY SHIT the eye talks! Beautiful, um, eyeball. Looks kinda gooey, I'm not sure I'd want to touch it. Do you have a body, or are you just a huge eyeball?
Do you wear a fucking goggles, um, goggle for a jumpsuite? Can you see through peoples clothes, like X-rays?!? Can you see through mine?!?!

:o

Not only is she badass but she is a hot skychica on top of that and she has boobies!!!

Yeah, Right on Dave!! You are the coolest guy I know and I've heard good things about your wife!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Given that my redhead and I are living in sin, that must be JasonRose you're thinking of. His coolness is quite exaggerated, but all the good things about his (brunette) wife are true. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)