Dutchboy

What a joke

Check this out. There was actually a DZO dumb enough to write a review of his own DZ and make it sound like he was actually a customer. Even praised himself as a great instructor. The reviews in the DZ list show who posted the review and this person is also listed as the owner of the DZ. I guess they're just trying to show their true colors and honesty.
I'll leave it as an excercise to the reader to figure out who this is. I'll give you a little hint. They are in GA, AL, and TN.

As if thats not bad enough, another one of his "friends" posted a review under my home dz in Georgia. Claimimng that we are all liars and just want money-LOL.
So to end this madness, I sent him and email asking if we could just stop all this BS. We will all have to jump together sometime and I'd rather we do it as as friends rather than "enemies", just rediculous. If we can agree on this than hopefully we can stop this maddness.
I'm interested to see the response I get.
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

Let's face it, DZ.com gets alot of traffic. Why not get his listing removed and blocked? I mean, I am all for being competitive but somewhere you have to draw the line. Especially when you start listing that your DZ is in states it is not. A waste of bandwith? Sometimes word of mouth (or what you have seen written) can go along way. I don't live even close to Georgia and know of many of their tactics and misleading information.
rant mode off
Craig

Thats up to Sangiro, and I'm all for letting folks get their just due, they should be allowed to list in Georgia. But not other states. I even offered CARY(owner of ASC) if we can work this out and leave each other alone and mind our own business to ask Sangiro if I can have all my negative reviews removed. This gives me a headache.
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]

Thats up to Sangiro, and I'm all for letting folks get their just due, they should be allowed to list in Georgia. But not other states. I even offered CARY(owner of ASC) if we can work this out and leave each other alone and mind our own business to ask Sangiro if I can have all my negative reviews removed. This gives me a headache.

No fair, you gave the answer to my excercise for the reader. :)I haven't made it to the cyberskydiver's DZ yet, mostly because it is as far or farther than my home DZ. However, most of my friends have jumped there and I've never heard a bad word about Skydive Monroe. I intend to get over there next time they have a boogie. I have a hard time believing the liar, liar review that they (evil DZ) seem to have entered for this DZ. The evil DZ is the closest to my house by far (about 1/3 the distance to my home DZ).

Same here, seems that we probably/may have alot of mutual friends. I hear nothing but good things about Thomaston.
Anyhow I still have not gotten a reply to my mail :) did I really expect to? NO, but hey, gotta try. Hey did you guys know that there is a natiomal skydiving association?? Yeah, the only safe dropzones are listed there. NOT, mostly broken links except for......... check it out and see if the National Skydiving Association thinks your dropzone is safe! I wonder who is the only dropzone listed for georgia? Tennesee and Alabama? Guess who the domain name is registered too? http://www.skydivinginfo.com
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]

It should be okay now that I know my drop zone is certified safe by the NSA. that almost made me laugh. and I guess skydive las vegas is run by his brother, it is also NSA certified and has a great atmosphere as well.
"you can only be bad at skydiving once"-Dead Dave

So what if your dz isn't on that list?

It doesnt mean anything. There is no such thing as the NSA, the website was built by a dropzone here in Georgia to get people to come there. Thats why they are they only links in Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama. Most of the other links are broken links that lead to error 404's.
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]

Oh crap! My DZ's not on the list either. Good thing I'm going to Cross Keys to jump this weekend. :P
Hey, I also didn't know that Skydive Orange is in Fischerville, VA (about 60 miles away). I got a good laugh about that one. Of course I thought it was in Louisa, so I can't make fun of them too much. ;)

Seems like we have more staff members posting reviews on all of the GA dropzones on how we break legs. I guess they must be part of the Alabama branch of the confused DZ.
I've never seen a broken leg yet at Thomaston, and I'm there every weekend the weather is jumpable. Lots of our tandem instructors have 15+ years and thousands of jumps. When I was learning my friend had no problems with me going to either Thomaston or Monroe, because she knew people at both places and considered them very safe.

yeah this is really gay, I'm glad they make it so obvious that its more ASC people spreading the joy-LOL. Kinda lame that a guy would go around saying " ALL Georgia DZ's break legs." Thats racisist ( ra- si-sist ) LOL. I have better things to do than argue back and forth through DZ reviews. They havent answered my mail. I do believe Sangrio should remove the obvious lies and only allow them to be listed in GA. The USPA knows about the NSA site. I heard that it's been put in front of the Board for review. Although I dont expect anything to happen. I also know that there is a guy who paid for a Tandem there a while back that never jumped and was refused a refund. I believe he filed with the Better Buisness Bureau. Although I expect nothing to come from that either.
ASC is clearly attacking my home DZ alot. They even registered domain names like "skydiveAthens.com" , Athens being the City where the University of Georgia is located. Only 25 miles from My home DZ. Anyhow, this is stupid. I'm not getting sucked into their "vortex of love" HA. Karma time.
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]

wow, those dzs got some great reviews! I'd be scared to jump at dz's (and petrified to give them bad reviews) that were run by the mob. I mean, if all georgia dz's break legs... I always thought messed up landings happen everywhere and you can't blame the dz...but those mob guys...I'm not going to jump at their dz's

wow, those dzs got some great reviews! I'd be scared to jump at dz's (and petrified to give them bad reviews) that were run by the mob. I mean,
if all georgia dz's break legs... I always thought messed up landings happen everywhere and you can't blame the dz...but those mob guys...I'm
not going to jump at their dz's

So you see my dilema. Once you've become a part of the mob you can't get out. So even though Alabama Skydive Center/Skydive Georgia/Skydive Birmingham/Skydive Athens/Skydive Chattanooga/Adventure Skydive Center is only 30 miles from my house (by far the closest) I'm forced to continue going to other GA DZ's because I'm afraid that if I go there they might think I'm going to one of the AL, or TN personalities and come and break my legs, even though I'm still in GA (barely).

HA HAHAHAH- LOL- the people who [posted the messages don't even exist. At least they are not members of the USPA according to the USPA. Even funnier, somehow one of the guys managed to get himself d liscense # 905657 or something. He must be from the future. I'm outta this one from now on, I think everything pretty much speaks for itself. KARMA
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]

WOW Dutchboy! Those new reviews are slammers! LOL I'm staying away from this from now on. Read my posts above I'm to lazy to type it out again. -LOL
I did finally get an e-mail response- from a refferal agency, telling me I needed to call and talk with the DZo's if I wanted to contact them. How nice.
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]

I would have to agree with what someone said under the original announcement...that we all have our home DZ, but there is NO POINT in slamming someone else's business on a world wide database that is trying to promote some integrity and commaraderie in the sport we all love so much.
Fuck politics and personal vendettas, GIVE ME ALTITUDE!!
And ANYONE who jumps, or jumps with me is considered a FRIEND!!!!!!
Peace to your fellow SKYDIVER,
NZPF A-2584