Cajones

Saving lives with your computer.

Not only do I have offspring, I have photographic evidence that I have a wife.

So far, zippity squat in photos from you. And if there isn't photo or video, then you know it didn't happen.

Perhaps you aren't really a man at all, just some form of lonely and severely deluded neuter alien. That would explain a lot.

;)

Not a personal attack, if it is factual, or presented as a plausible hypothesis, right?

:P:P

Either I have the slowest computer in the universe, or the biggest work unit in the universe, or I'm just impatient.

I started March 19th, and I'm now 82% done, running virtually constantly (well, I forgot and shut down for one night...)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

What speed is your processor? The software runs okay even on some fairly old machines. It just crunches more slowly. I have a couple 266s running folding.

You can work with a new screamer of a computer, or a herd of old ones, or just one dinosaur. It all helps.

It's a Pentium 3, 700 MHz. I have a new laptop downstairs that will eventually replace this, but I don't have it hooked to the net yet.

Wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

is there a UNIX version?

no wait i'd get crucified if i ran it on any of my work systems...besides none of them are connected to the www anyway...:P

wonders how many RU's i could rack up with the 16 Enterprise 4500s i "baby sit"