Icon134

Leftovers

As I sit here and enjoy some very delicious leftover Lasanga (from last night's dinner) I find myself wondering what everyone's favorite leftover's are?

and for that matter what results in the worst leftovers?
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Actually, leftovers mostly make me gag. Most of them end up in my neighbor Steve's fridge because he loves them.
:D

I will admit that food is usually better when it's fresh from the oven, off the stove, etc... but some leftovers are better then others.

and today on the menu is leftover Beef Stroganoff and rice. mmmm:)

I made beef stroganoff for the first time last week... (only over egg noodles...) it did make for decent leftovers but not as good as today's lasnaga. :)

Actually, leftovers mostly make me gag. Most of them end up in my neighbor Steve's fridge because he loves them.

I hate leftovers with a passion. If for some reason I do bring home any kind of food, I'll invite my ex over. The first thing he does is looks in the fridge to see what 'to-go' boxes I have in there. I started to date the boxes so he would know what to eat first.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I used to be friends with someone who worked in the local shop. She'd give me all the produce they had to throw away to take home with me, my favourite was the chinese meal for 2. Id fill my fridge with these things, at 10 quid a go they were not cheap either. I would eat them months after the sell by date :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

and today on the menu is leftover Beef Stroganoff and rice. mmmm:)

I made beef stroganoff for the first time last week... (only over egg noodles...) it did make for decent leftovers but not as good as today's lasnaga. :)

Thats typically how I make it but its good both ways. The rice soaks up the sauce nicely.:)

you know with whatever left over meat product aside from loaf. If you have some rice, and a couple of eggs and veggies to mix in with you you can make some fried rice
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Right now I'm eating leftover home made mac n' cheese:)
Other good leftovers:

Soup, pizza, pasta sauce, ravioli, pies and cheese cake.

Leftovers that would be better off in the trash:
old french fries, box mac n' cheese, guacamole greasy or fried food.

Fly like a girl