Andy_Copland

Boobs

I can think of atleast one DZ.comer that I knew for about a year and half before I even knew she had a Face, much less what it looked like.:D:D

Which tells us much about you :)

Does it tell you I am an Arrogant, Opinionated, Self Centered, Misogynistic Asshole?

That does appear to be the general consensus.
And those are just my Good Qualities.;)
:D

I can think of atleast one DZ.comer that I knew for about a year and half before I even knew she had a Face, much less what it looked like.:D:D

1. He's alive.

2. He's male.

Um, what else?

PROBABLY not gay . . . but he could be looking for a set for himself.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Does it tell you I am an Arrogant, Opinionated, Self Centered, Misogynistic Asshole?

That does appear to be the general consensus.
And those are just my Good Qualities.;)
:D

Well as its the general consensus and as you appear to be happy about it, then I can only draw the conclusion that it's probably accurate, which, it'd appear, will delight you :)
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

Do we need to start giving out AOSCMA numbers?

There's quite a good number of these people not posting on here anymore due to permanent bannings... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That's a good idea, but I guess I can't be on the committee. I'm way too humble. I'm the most humble person EVER. No one is more humble than me! No one!

I agree 100% Everyone should aspire to the level of humbleness you exude every day.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

That's a good idea, but I guess I can't be on the committee. I'm way too humble. I'm the most humble person EVER. No one is more humble than me! No one!

or Honest.

Besides, It should be an All Chick commitee anyway. That way we can look at thier Boobs while they discuss who qualifies..

or Honest.

Besides, It should be an All Chick commitee anyway. That way we can look at thier Boobs while they discuss who qualifies..

Oh my gosh!!! That is great!!!! :D:D:D

:D:D:D

you guys are funny, and someone was thinking there..... ;) thanatos....thats dangerous.

I'll have to Chair that comi-tittee - and it will - of course have to be in closed session.:)

uuttt oh, behind closed doors with turtle in the chair.... so where does that put your wing man?

:P

He's Human Resources - and he deals with medical as well - so . . .

I was young and it was a low top... I was simply mezmorised though. My eyebrows nearly fell off :D:D

I'll tell you what was really funny. I just wish I had been there. My friend went to Hooters with his family for his birthday, and this really hot big busted waitress came over to take their orders. When it was his turn, he couldn't help but stare directly at her boobs and deadpan "I want chicken breasts". Everyone bust out laughing.

I've been caught many times glancing at boobs, sometimes their asses. Never really been called out on it except when it was my wife busting me on it. :$

Now this one time I was in my first year of college, I was standing around with a bunch of other first year students and I turned to walk in one direction without looking first and bounced my head off the boobs of a 6'-8" tall amazon-like girl. Oops... everyone within eyesight bust out laughing and I slinked away red-faced. :D

Billy? Are you the guy that invented airbags based on this experience?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Now this one time I was in my first year of college, I was standing around with a bunch of other first year students and I turned to walk in one direction without looking first and bounced my head off the boobs of a 6'-8" tall amazon-like girl. Oops... everyone within eyesight bust out laughing and I slinked away red-faced. :D

Billy? Are you the guy that invented airbags based on this experience?

Could be... :$:ph34r:

Here's a repost worth reposting. Just in the spirit of not adding a new thread... ;)

For years the conventional wisdom has been that the best treatment for a black eye is to put a piece of raw meat on it.

Scientific studies have proven that while the raw meat helps reduce the swelling and aids in the healing process, using a cold steak actually delays the recovery of broken blood vessels that cause the black and blue marks around the eyes.

These same studies have shown that application of warm, soft and tender meat is the most effective in helping the eyes to recover from the damage.

Administer treatment until pain and swelling are gone...

Caution: This could possibly cause some swelling in other areas. :D

So, the next time you get a black eye, here's how to treat it.....

Of course, NSFW... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban