ntrprnr

Ready to be an emotional cripple?

I don't know why that made you an emotional cripple. That just made my heart get about two or three sizes bigger. Feels pretty strong right now.

Welcome home, Bill.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That was awesome... :)
I also liked the one where a little girl's Army father hid in a big present on stage (don't remember if it was a play) and popped out for a long hug. No links, sorry... [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That was awesome... :)
I also liked the one where a little girl's Army father hid in a big present on stage (don't remember if it was a play) and popped out for a long hug. No links, sorry... [:/]

Lazy ass!:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YRnqG4YlBE&feature=related

Wow! Did anyone else read some of the comments posted about this video? There are some serious assholes out there.
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn

That makes me cry every time I see it. Also very proud of all of those who serve. Thanks for posting it.

Thank you.:)

I hope there are soon, a hundred thousand scenes like this across America.
Regardless of political position, I think/hope it's safe to say that there are very few that do not appreciate what the soldiers in our armed forces stand for, and do for our country on a daily basis. Especially you, Myke.
Thank you.