moodyskydiver

whats your fav Girl Scout cookie

Thin mints frozen, followed by samoas....

unfortunately, i wasn't thinking and voted for the Samoas :D:D:D

But definitely thin mints!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Kind of how I don't like blue m&m's. Maybe I just have super sensitive taste. [Laugh]
---------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU for saying that!! I HATE blue M&Ms and people think I'm crazy. They taste funny, but everyone seems to think they taste the same

I hate red M&Ms. On the rare occasion i actually buy M&Ms. i take all the red ones out.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My mom used to freeze the thin mints, too. B|

But, people I'm telling you Keebler makes a much better thin mint than any sashed-shorty-in-uniform.

Not only have I never heard of caramel delights, but I haven't heard of most of the other poll options, either. :$:D In Florida you either go samoa, go thin mint or go back where you came from, inlander. :P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Kind of how I don't like blue m&m's. Maybe I just have super sensitive taste. [Laugh]
---------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU for saying that!! I HATE blue M&Ms and people think I'm crazy. They taste funny, but everyone seems to think they taste the same

I hate red M&Ms. On the rare occasion i actually buy M&Ms. i take all the red ones out.

A coworker of mine hates the red ones as well. If we happened to buy M&Ms on the same day at the vending machine, she would give me all her red ones and I'd give her all my blues. :D It looked like we were dealing drugs or something when we were gathered around her desk sorting out M&Ms. :S

As ritual, I always save the green ones for last. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Samoas for me. Maybe it's the coconut, but I've eaten a whole box inside 5 minutes. Nobody looking, everyone occupied with other things, stole the box off the kitchen counter, and in 5 minutes there wasn't a single bit of evidence that the box was ever in the house in the first place. Talk about psy-ops, friggin' mind games. Nobody could figure it out. Then they realized I was the Samoa freak, and it was fairly obvious. Oh well, I almost had them fooled. :P

"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche