Squeak

Hans in the News

Good article! But of course, one little detail gets screwed up. ;)

"The state of the art today is a square parachute consisting of seven to eight different 'cells.'"

Umm, I don't think I've heard of a parachute having 8 cells... :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wow Squeak you are resourceful. Billy I never talked about # of cells in parachutes that was the reporters error.;)

I wasn't implying that it was your error. I know these reporters always fucks the details up. :P

I should be able to get out to the Good Vibes boogie. Been a while since I jumped.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wow Squeak you are resourceful. Billy I never talked about # of cells in parachutes that was the reporters error.;)

your orders oare n the way, plus I added 24 of each of the new 8 designs. I figure since yuo are 40 you wont remember ordering them anyway so I can toss in what ever I want..

Hope you well////

J

Great success!!! You need to get on CNN next.

Yes, Chinese man runs sucessful DZ......:D

I can see the interview like this:

CNN: What do you think of the competition over at the airport?
Hans: Dim dum fuks

:D:ph34r:

Very nice article Hans! that's awesome! I especially liked how you explained the canopy ride...
"seven to eight minutes gliding with the chute." :D

I'm going to PM you about that order you're placing. ;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Did anyone else notice the ad for the funeral home on the page? :o:D

They should have had skydiving advertisement-covered hearse pictured in it. ChrisWelker posted pictures of it sometime last year. :D:D:D