Squeak

Travis at it again

Glad to see someone living the same dream we all had long ago.B|

I've never had that dream, and from what I know about you (limited in this context) Neither have YOU
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I've never had that dream, and from what I know about you (limited in this context) Neither have YOU

Dude. what is your problem? Seriously, you got problems. It's scary.

Not grumpy at all. Just wondering what is wrong with Squeak. I'm being serious. High blood pressure? Diabetes? Alzehiemers? Bad childhood maybe?

I sense a major malfuction like he's going to climb a tower soon.:S You never saw the disturbing pattern in his posts?

Not grumpy at all. Just wondering what is wrong with Squeak. I'm being serious. High blood pressure? Diabetes? Alzehiemers? Bad childhood maybe?

I sense a major malfuction like he's going to climb a tower soon.:S You never saw the disturbing pattern in his posts?

the pattern mainly exists in replies to you though (plus a couple of others;))
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But no malfunctions here at all, i'm a happy and mostly carefree guy:)MY LIFE ROCKS[/PURPLE]B|B| How's yours doing :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Mine is fine until i read your posts. Then i realize i'm doing better than i thought. I worry about you. We can help you if we can figure out what the problem is.

I have no idea why Sangiro lets you stay here. Maybe he thinks we can help you. I don't know.

i to hope that he cleaned up the parts, oil, and gas as well as replanted things where he destroyed them.. seriously i am not a tree hugging hippy but I hope he cleaned all that up.
www.greenboxphotography.com

Jesus you guys. Haven't you ever wanted to run a bike off a cliff and parachute away? Fuck send this to speakers corner. I'm going to go have a beer with Spence.

edit to add: did you know that you put a gallon of gas into the air for each skydive? peace

Jesus you guys. Haven't you ever wanted to run a bike off a cliff and parachute away? Fuck send this to speakers corner. I'm going to go have a beer with Spence.

edit to add: did you know that you put a gallon of gas into the air for each skydive? peace

:D:D:D:D:Dcya Grumpy:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

sure that act of taking the dirt bike off the cliff would be fun, thought about it years ago as well as with a car into a strip pit as where I grew up we had high walled cliffs into strip pits and we jumped off them all the time to swim.. rode a bike over the edge of the small cliff as well as inside an inflated innertube.. but did not dump oil or gas into the soil for the process nor did the act destroy native plant life for fun!
I understand the fule burn for a skydive, it's a very selfish act indeed and I wish that there was another way around it outside of base jumping. But the two do not really compare to the act of destroying the plants and area for a sale of a video.
Why are you so frustrated that anyone can offer anything outside of what you want to hear? yes the stunt was neat, or sure i dreamed of that as a kid?.. is that what you want to hear and then you will be pumped up? just because we voice a concern that does not line up with the stunt or your dreams is no reason to get upset and have to run off the speakers corner.

Mine is fine until i read your posts. Then i realize i'm doing better than i thought. I worry about you. We can help you if we can figure out what the problem is.

I have no idea why Sangiro lets you stay here. Maybe he thinks we can help you. I don't know.

Oh lighten up dude. I have no idea why Sangiro lets ME stay here. :D The Bonfire is for nonserious crap. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Isn't it possible that there was just enough oil and gas in the bike to get it over the cliff? I doubt that they filled it up to the top to make as much of a negative impact as they could...

yes you are right, it is very possible this could have happend, I can see not adding alot of gas, but i would bet that they added oil to the top and even if they did not the oild would still spill out when the case broke.
Here is a pic from Travis web site where he is shooting at fish off a boat, the guy shoots at fish for fun, base jumps and skydives with redbull cans and lets them go in freefall, i doubt he cared if there was oil, gas or motorcycle debris left on the floor of that canyon.