futuredivot

$700 Bar Tab

And I'm sober as a church mouse adn pulled the plug before 10 pm. Geesh, I've got a strange job some days :S

So was it fun watching the corporate drunks?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Corprate drunks..:D:D

The last free-bar party my company put on was at the Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta and one of the VPs got wasted and just had to "address" the crowd.

He got up on stage, stopped the band, grabbed the microphone and with one shirt tail hanging out, and sloshing his drink, proceeded to tell how he single-handedly brought the company into the black.

They drug him off the stage when he cussed the audience for booing him.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You do know you can get a keg of beer and an asortment of liquors/mixers for about $250. I went to bars when I was younger, but when I actually sat down and added it all up I was spending 3 times what I'm spending now on the same amount of booze. That kind of turned me off of the bar scene all togeather. Well that and the drama associated with most bars/clubs.
Muff #5048

My boss (1st mate) spends 1,000 euro's easy on a night out every single time. So hard to believe but it's true. He orders whole bottles of jack daniels and champagne etc while in a club...in a monaco. Sailors life for you, but still...:S

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

Ya know - for 700 bucks - at least three of them could have done tandems and then had free beer after.:|

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Corporate drunks..:D:D

The last free-bar party my company put on was at the Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta and one of the VPs got wasted and just had to "address" the crowd.

He got up on stage, stopped the band, grabbed the microphone and with one shirt tail hanging out, and sloshing his drink, proceeded to tell how he single-handedly brought the company into the black.

They drug him off the stage when he cussed the audience for booing him.

Dammit, why do you get to have all the fun.[:/]
I've suffered under the "leadership" of a lot of incompetent dimwits, but I never got to see one "out" himself like that.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.