ACMESkydiver

Should You Ever Look For a Romantic Getaway on the Oregon Coast...

Go here and book this room. B|

Your SO will love you for it. He/she may even love you more than once or twice. Perhaps you won't even have a chance to stroll around town because you're loving each other so much. B|:D

We relaxed in a super-hot jacuzzi tub and watched DVD's and drank our rum and whiskey and hung out on the balcony overlooking the ocean smoking a cigar...it was just incredible.

And the SHOWER! -Do you see where it mentions that the room has a shower for 2?! :)

It was an incredible surprise. I love my hubby. B| I loved him a lot this weekend. >:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

That's awesome, Jaye, you certainly needed it with all that's been going on in your life lately. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That's awesome, Jaye, you certainly needed it with all that's been going on in your life lately. :)

That's what he said. :ph34r: -Weren't we just talking about guys that 'get it' the other week on one of these threads? :P

After 14 years together he's become completely adept at sensing my stress tolerence level. :$ Then he does something about it.

I am a very lucky woman. B|
~Jaye

I've been going to Cannon Beach since 1977, every August, with my family. It is my favorite place on earth. I got to bring John for the first time last year, and he is in love too.

We have been staying at the Hallmark for the last 15+ of those years, and they are a class act. We rent a house that is just south of the main resort.

Our favorite place to eat is the "Pig n Pancake". The locals call it the "pig n cake".

The little town itself has changed over the years from being a touristy little one-street town (not even a stoplight) to more artsy-fartsy stores. That's okay though, we spend very little time in town. Mostly, we're on the beach, swimming, playing, hiking on the PCT or just laying around being lazy!

Now that my family is all grown up, the grandchildren are having fun together.

Going to the coast just heals my soul. It really does.
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

Yea! :)
People underestimate the importance of an awesome room.

The argument is always, "But, how much are we going to be in the room anyways?"

For me, it depends. :)

I mean, I can get out, kayak, spot a whale, take a photo, snorkel, write my name in the sand, buy an art-deco souvenier and still spend at least 14 hours/day in my room--again, if it's a great room. ;)

I love a great room. :$

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

So are we to understand your relatives have taken over your home, and you have sought refuge in a hotel?[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So are we to understand your relatives have taken over your home, and you have sought refuge in a hotel?[:/]

:D:D:D

Actually the relatives were kind enough to watch the babies whilest we had a quick rest. B|
~Jaye