sunshine

Calling your s/o the wrong name

So i accidentally called the bf by the wrong name this morning. oops. he wasn't too happy about it...but i think it was kinda funny.

So what was the name? Clint? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought he liked it when you call him my name?

I hope he gets over it, but if not, can we drunk dial him tomorrow?

And call him by the wrong name? :)

Even better, call him while pretending to be calling Sunny, and talking dirty. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And call him by the wrong name? :)

Even better, call him while pretending to be calling Sunny, and talking dirty. :D:D:D

Again?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I once dated a guy who wanted to get married but it wasn't the right relationship for that. Almost immediately after we stopped dating, he started dating and then got engaged to a girl named Sheila. We were in a group setting and someone asked him to introduce his fiance. He stood up to introduce Sheila, but looked at me and said, "This is my fiance, Shulie." They then had counseling before they actually got married.
TPM Sister #102

he does still wanna have a 3way with me&you. but you don't like him so i doubt that will ever happen.

But sure, we can DD him tomorrow. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

he does still wanna have a 3way with me&you. but you don't like him so i doubt that will ever happen.

I don't know why he thinks I don't like him! I like him...I just don't like him :D

But sure, we can DD him tomorrow. :P

Yay!!!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

(but growing up, I was "Susan/Chris/Karen.... YOU!" so.... it's all good) :D:D:D

I was "Gina/Shari/whoeveryouare" most of the time. I'm just glad Mom didn't pull the pet names in there with it. :S I would've been Buffy/Whisper/Callie Cat/Lacey/Gina/Shari/whoeveryouare. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I once dated a guy who wanted to get married but it wasn't the right relationship for that. Almost immediately after we stopped dating, he started dating and then got engaged to a girl named Sheila. We were in a group setting and someone asked him to introduce his fiance. He stood up to introduce Sheila, but looked at me and said, "This is my fiance, Shulie." They then had counseling before they actually got married.

Holeee Sheeeeite!:o:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

So i accidentally called the bf by the wrong name this morning. oops. he wasn't too happy about it...but i think it was kinda funny.

Oh you did? I dont rememebr that????!!!!:P:PDOOH!

My dad was a smart one with that. After his death I read his 13 logbooks, he would always put little notes, but not too personal but just enough. Like J wrecked the car, or broke a leg.

But before he married my mother he would log his jumps as "jumped with HER" it was in there since 1959. My parents didnt meet till 1962. So there were many entries saying jumped with HER. Once they got married it was jumped witrh Sherry! Thought it was pretty smart!