popsjumper

I met Peregrinerose!

Wow! Talk about "good people"!

She's a good flyer, too. We jumped and both got good, close-up views of a really fantastic base funnel on an 11-way. When the dust settled, there we were in-slot and grinnin'.

:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Awww, thanks, Pops :)

I had a great time out there, and will definitely be back. I attached the photographic proof... I think Pops paid the kid that was taking the pictures to keep screwing up... bad lighting, blurry, chopping my head off in one, just so he had an excuse to keep cuddling with me :P

I've never been to a DZ that was so kid friendly and dog friendly... and since I brought my cousin, her 10 month old daughter, and 10 and 11 year old step sons, it was a great experience for everyone. Thanks to everyone there!!!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I met her and her husband last summer... and I'm still scarred by the occasion... ;)

of course they both helped us complete a dz record of a 19 way that went off beautifully. I have a picture of it as the background on my desktop at home and I think it might be on my Facebook page too...

Scott

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm a sweet little innocent thing.:)

Yeah, right. I've met you AND your husband. Nothing innocent there. :ph34r:

Warning to others: Don't get caught being hooked to Chad's tandem rig when they're trying to "cuddle" before the jump. Not pretty. :SB|

All things said, I truly enjoyed meeting both of them, and really appreciated P-rose sitting down with my wife and I and talking us through what the AFF is all about, intro'ing us to some locals at the DZ, and just generally welcoming us to the sport. And in his defense, Chad was getting ready for another tandem... ;)
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." Da Vinci

Yeah, right. I've met you AND your husband. Nothing innocent there.

Warning to others: Don't get caught being hooked to Chad's tandem rig when they're trying to "cuddle" before the jump. Not pretty.

All things said, I truly enjoyed meeting both of them, and really appreciated P-rose sitting down with my wife and I and talking us through what the AFF is all about, intro'ing us to some locals at the DZ, and just generally welcoming us to the sport. And in his defense, Chad was getting ready for another tandem...

Wow, this is getting to be a 'boost Peregrinerose's ego' thread :)

I really do try to be the welcoming committee at the DZ... but my motivations are purely selfish... it's a lot of fun having more people to jump (and party!) with! Chad tries too, but he's a little quieter than I am, so he's perfectly happy being my side-kick.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Oh, come on, you have to admit that the funnel was hysterical... of course that's easy to say since I wasn't in it :)B|

I know I enjoy watching a good funnel from the outside... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I love my wife. even when she hits on older guys with grey hair :P

Hey, hey HEY!
That's "distinguished silver" bubba.

...and, she was hittin' on me? Damn! I should turn in my man card for lettin' that slip past me. My hearing has been damaged by that loud "Whooooosh".
>:(

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I was laughing my ass off watching it tumble like crazy..... hence the reason I would rather dive out and chase it than to be caught in the middle ....... those two jumps were so much fun!!!!B|

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I'll get to meet Chad on Saturday 4/26 and perhaps peregrinerose the next day. She also might be an AFF instructor on one of my jumps:)
Let's hope for some good weather. See you guys on the weekend!

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci