LongWayToFall

What to do when she tells you she has a boyfriend

Man if that hasn't crossed every guy's mind over the ages...:D:D

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Out of curiosity, let me ask you guys this. Would you rather a girl just not say anything and lead you on? or have her be honest that she is currently involved?

Granted I do agree the video is funny as shit, but I makes me want to ask this question.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

You act as if asking a girl out, or talking to her is a marriage proposal.

That is not at all what I was saying >:( Where you got that I do not know.

It was a simple question, the guy in the video was becoming verbally angry because the girl mentioned her BF....like she was a bitch. When honestly it is done just to let them know she is taken. No being a bitch or anything else.

Where the fuck you come up with a marriage proposal I have no clue >:(

Guys bitch about women being teases and leading them on, then come back with this BS?? sheesh, make up your mind.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

So...is the gist of this that men only do something in order to get something in return, want to be lied to, can't handle the truth, want to be lead on, etc.? And that chilvary is dead? hmm...k..:S

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

So...is the gist of this that men only do something in order to get something in return, want to be lied to, can't handle the truth, want to be lead on, etc.?

This is what happens if we choose commissioned sales for a career - we'll not only employ the tactics, we want them used on us as well.

And that chilvary is dead?

Of course it isn't - unless the lady doesn't like it. (I've actually had a woman get pissed at me for holding a door open for her - and I wasn't even trying to offer her oral sex.)

Shall I get the door for you? ;)
T.I.N.S.

So...is the gist of this that men only do something in order to get something in return, want to be lied to, can't handle the truth, want to be lead on, etc.?

This is what happens if we choose commissioned sales for a career - we'll not only employ the tactics, we want them used on us as well.

umm....huh?

And that chilvary is dead?

Of course it isn't - unless the lady doesn't like it. (I've actually had a woman get pissed at me for holding a door open for her - and I wasn't even trying to offer her oral sex.)

Shall I get the door for you? ;)

Definitely! I love it when a man gets the door for me. I make sure that I say thank you and let him know I appreciate it greatly. I'll admit...it makes me a little weak at the knees when a man is chivalrous and a gentleman. :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Definitely! I love it when a man gets the door for me. I make sure that I say thank you and let him know I appreciate it greatly. I'll admit...it makes me a little weak at the knees when a man is chivalrous and a gentleman.

I have to agree with this. Sure I am all about being strong female, but sometimes the kinder nicer stuff is just so sweet. Having said that, it is not beyond me to hold a door for a guy (or a girl for that matter) that I see carrying a ton of stuff, or a kid.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Definitely! I love it when a man gets the door for me. I make sure that I say thank you and let him know I appreciate it greatly. I'll admit...it makes me a little weak at the knees when a man is chivalrous and a gentleman.

I have to agree with this. Sure I am all about being strong female, but sometimes the kinder nicer stuff is just so sweet. Having said that, it is not beyond me to hold a door for a guy (or a girl for that matter) that I see carrying a ton of stuff, or a kid.

I do it all the time for anyone following me through a doorway.
But like the cat guy i have actually had women berate me for doing it.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hilarious. And I have noticed that more men will thank you for holding the door open for them than women will.

At my job we see about 300 customers a day and i hold the door for the majority of them when i get a chance, male or female. Most of the time ill get a nod or something, but it seems like the men will really go out of their way to say thanks. Alot of the women give me a dirty look like im trying to say lets fuck when i open the door.

If they dont say thank you ill let the door go and laugh when it bumps them from behind. Of course i scurry off quickly so they dont say anything about it.

Alot of the women give me a dirty look like im trying to say lets fuck when i open the door.

You dreaming here, it has more to do with some women thinking it is a way to belittle them, nothing to do with them thinking you want to screw them, especially in a professional situation.

If they dont say thank you ill let the door go and laugh when it bumps them from behind. Of course i scurry off quickly so they don't say anything about it.

If they are rude, well then all I can do is laugh with you on this one.

I actually had one guy at work, complete shit head...asked me if I needed him to hold get the door for me. Mind you I was hauling a cart of servers down the back ramp. Anyway he asked me if I needed to him to get the door, of course I said "yes could you please, thank you so much!". He just stood there. WTF? why even offer to do it then not do it and make me do it myself. sigh.

Most of the guys i work with give me enough space to do my job, but know that things like getting doors and such are so appreciated. I return the favor to them all the time. :)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Are you guys exagerrating? I can't imagine so many women giving dirty looks for holding the door open. I'm more likely to give a dirty look to someone who goes in in front of me and lets it slam in my face...male or female. I always hold the door open for others, and I always appreciate when others do it for me.

And I make a special point to be gracious to the men that are ahead of me, yet hold the door for me and let me enter first. Common courtesy should always be appreciated.:)

Are you guys exagerrating? I can't imagine so many women giving dirty looks for holding the door open. I'm more likely to give a dirty look to someone who goes in in front of me and lets it slam in my face...male or female. I always hold the door open for others, and I always appreciate when others do it for me.

And I make a special point to be gracious to the men that are ahead of me, yet hold the door for me and let me enter first. Common courtesy should always be appreciated.:)

Exaggerating? Uhmmm..... nope.
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Perhaps you should stop staring at their boobs when you're holding the door for them, and then they'll quit giving you dirty looks.

:P

I always smile and say thanks when someone opens/holds the door for me.

Do you smile and say thanks when they stare at your boobs? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So...is the gist of this that men only do something in order to get something in return, want to be lied to, can't handle the truth, want to be lead on, etc.? And that chilvary is dead? hmm...k..:S

In order:

Not to get something, but to open a door to possibilities if both single. No. No. No. No.

I'll hold the door, help someone out, etc. for anyone. If I'm single at the time and I find them attractive, I may try to use it as a conversation starter. I don't feel they "owe" me anything nor do I want them to feel that either. :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Perhaps you should stop staring at their boobs when you're holding the door for them, and then they'll quit giving you dirty looks.

:P

I always smile and say thanks when someone opens/holds the door for me.

I wouldn't know if they smiled if I were looking at their boobs... :P
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Out of curiosity, let me ask you guys this. Would you rather a girl just not say anything and lead you on? or have her be honest that she is currently involved?

Attractive women always have boyfriends, due to the fact they never break it off with the old one, until they have established a relationship with a new one. So if a hot babe mentions her boyfriend, she isn't necessarily trying to discourage a guy hitting on her, but may just be letting the guy know he needs to give an impressive performance to unseat the incumbent.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Attractive women always have boyfriends, due to the fact they never break it off with the old one, until they have established a relationship with a new one. So if a hot babe mentions her boyfriend, she isn't necessarily trying to discourage a guy hitting on her, but may just be letting the guy know he needs to give an impressive performance to unseat the incumbent.

You're using way too many big words for me to understand...:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.