Conundrum

Angelina got her ass kicked!

lol, ok. Whatever.

Maybe I should have "beat up" a guy in photoshop instead so no one would get offended if someone joked about it.

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD HAVE!!! That way all the women that were so offended by the jokes could be LIFTED ON HIGH as the oppression is lifted from their backs.

But you would have to say that a woman did the beating for it to really have the desired impact.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Considering the source, the picture doesn't surprise me at all but personally, I find it creepy as well.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but alright.

You find it creepy that someone can use photoshop well and created a mugshot for a celebrity?

lol, ok. Whatever.

Maybe I should have "beat up" a guy in photoshop instead so no one would get offended if someone joked about it.

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD HAVE!!! That way all the women that were so offended by the jokes could be LIFTED ON HIGH as the oppression is lifted from their backs.

But you would have to say that a woman did the beating for it to really have the desired impact.

:D

I might just make another thread!

lol, ok. Whatever.

Here's a nefarious ne'er do well with a quasi mullet that I'm sure noone would care if you beat him up. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I swear to god the fluff level in this thread set off my meter 14 pages away.

Toughen up you fucking pansies. It's a PHOTOSHOP of some spoiled actress. She was never hit. She didn't get into a fight. The jokes are tastless but just that. Stupid men pooping out of their pie holes.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!

Nice pic Chelle B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I swear to god the fluff level in this thread set off my meter 14 pages away.

Toughen up you fucking pansies. It's a PHOTOSHOP of some spoiled actress. She was never hit. She didn't get into a fight. The jokes are tastless but just that. Stupid men pooping out of their pie holes.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!

Nice pic Chelle

I 2nd that. People need to get the sticks out of their asses anymore. No one knows how to take a joke anymore

Chelle, I personally love the picture. I think you have a great talent. I took a photoshop class in high school and most of my stuff looked like crap. :D:D:D

Considering the source, the picture doesn't surprise me at all but personally, I find it creepy as well.

You find it creepy that someone can use photoshop well and created a mugshot for a celebrity?

The picture of a battered woman is creepy. The fact that you would use your time and "talents" to create it is not surprising. Clear?

I 2nd that. People need to get the sticks out of their asses anymore. No one knows how to take a joke anymore

. . . while some need to have a stick inserted over and over and over again . . .
Can you say butt secks?

OR . . it could be that they just need to get laid - wait - is that the same thing?:D:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The picture of a battered woman is creepy. The fact that you would use your time and "talents" to create it is not surprising. Clear?

LOL @ 'battered' woman. Would you be less insulting if it was a man that was chopped instead?

Get over it.

I'm sorry girl you need to go check your panties. Personally I felt the picture was worth the effort. She doesn't look battered, she looks beat the fuck up!

Now go make me a sammich and don't you put no fucking mayonnaise on it either! Miracle Whip!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Wow.

:|

. . . while some need to have a stick inserted over and over and over again . . .
Can you say butt secks?

OR . . it could be that they just need to get laid - wait - is that the same thing?

I'm in the category of those who need to get laid but I still have a sense of humor. Needing secks...be it butt or otherwise...is no excuse for not having a sense of humor. :)

LOL @ 'battered' woman. Would you be less insulting if it was a man that was chopped instead?

Get over it.

And Chelles eyes open in the presence of "THE DOUBLE STANDARD":D:D:D:D

Wow i think you've done a great job with photoshop. I personally dont care if was a woman or a man. I'm no photoshop pro at all (or even a novice for that matter). But i would be interested in seeing the original photo just to compare. Well done... Angie should consider this look for next Halloween.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Get over it.

And Chelles eyes open in the presence of "THE DOUBLE STANDARD"

It reminds me of the double standard that a guy who sleeps around is cool whereas a girl who sleeps around is a slut. That has always bothered me.

It reminds me of the double standard that a guy who sleeps around is cool whereas a girl who sleeps around is a slut. That has always bothered me.

I never thought he was cool. I never thought she was a slut.

I never really cared as long as the bitch brought me a frickin SAMMICH.

Now, go fetch me a beer too.

For pete's sake would someone take turtle some food....

For pete's sake would someone take turtle some food....

You really think that will shut him up? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Wow i think you've done a great job with photoshop. I personally dont care if was a woman or a man. I'm no photoshop pro at all (or even a novice for that matter). But i would be interested in seeing the original photo just to compare. Well done... Angie should consider this look for next Halloween.

http://www.raspydesign.com/compareangie.jpg