Andy_Copland

I'm No Longer Banned...

So enjoy my pictures from this morning.

Beautiful fog over the river after not sleeping in 24 hours, was worth it.

Why dont McDonalds sell breakfast at 5:30?? Who wants a fucking big mac at that time, stupid fuckers.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

stupid fuckers.

Hey, I have a copyright on that phrase.:D

Well, I don't see a copyright mark at the end of that phrase. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Why were you banned to begin with?

Me? or Andy? :P

Yes.

Well, I posted pics of a fried-to-shit would-be copper thief's body being scraped off a power pole platform, with a charred broken hacksaw laying on the ground. I had been warned in the past that dead people pictures were a no-no. I thought 2 years was long enough but nooooo... these moderators have a very long memory. I'm sure you remember the dismembered crotch rocket rider and the drunk girl mercedes driver pictures... They were as gruesome as you can get. Shock value is no longer allowed on here. Oh well...

Andy_Copland, well, I can't repeat his words for fear of being banned myself, but you can go into Speakers Corner and find the thread by Peanut4040 from a couple weeks back and find out. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yep, it's a brave new world on DZcom.

I was kind of surprised that your sig line was left up as long as it was unedited... :D

I got banned by the world and its political correctness. I honestly do not think "edited for inappropriateness" is an offensive racist comment but the mods thought different.

Edit: This isn't an attempt to anger mods saying it again, as its in context.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Yep, it's a politically correct, tamer new world on DZcom.

Fixed it for you.

Sounds more like it now.

I want to know what is politically incorrect about the picture of a moose with an erection ... moose don't wear clothes and they get erections, get over it. Honestly, hasn't anyone ever been to the zoo?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Yep, it's a politically correct, tamer new world on DZcom.

Fixed it for you.

Sounds more like it now.

I want to know what is politically incorrect about the picture of a moose with an erection ... moose don't wear clothes and they get erections, get over it. Honestly, hasn't anyone ever been to the zoo?

Good point, but the mods make the rules here and we have to abide by them.

Shock is what got me hit too....apparently no one wants to see 2 cups or anything related.
then I was repeatedly accused of creating multiple loser accounts to work around it....:S

I'm wondering how much this behavior will change with the "new corporate structure".:P