futuredivot

Cheesy Lines

My wife says I'm a big ol flirt-I don't think I'm that bad. But, when i was ordering my steak tonight and the waitress asked how I wanted it. I said "If you just smile at it, that'll warm it enough to throw on a plate.
What's your cheesiest line?
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Sorry, I got nothing... those that have met me, know that I almost never flirt. And I still get flashed by some of the best racks out there. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A guy came up to me in a club and told me I had 'nice child bearing hips.'

Was that cheesy or was he just a pig?? :D

Shit that was you?!?!?:S:D[:/] j/k

I was out at the Calgary Stampede a few years ago with some buddies. And I approached a woman and said "Would you like to come over to my place and play house? You'll be the screen door and I'll slam you all night!!" All I got was a hand to the face... though I'm not complaining as that was the ost action I got from her that evening!!!

Omg.

I have had several people ACTUALLY use this... sad...

1. After I explained that I had a boyfriend (imaginary but he doesn't know) the guy says "loose the gimp and get with the pimp"

2. I fucking hate it when men are like, "Damn girl you are hot!" (have some thing a bit more intellegent to say) Let's enhance our verbal communication skills boys!

3. I walked into a club- a guy steps in front of me and blocks my way to the bar and says, "I want to get to know you" then says he plays for the buckanaeers.

4. I want to get you pregnant- I shit myself when I heard that and bought mase the next day along with a semi automatic.
Best Girl Scout Ever.