virgin-burner

do you consider buying a vector3!?

well, i might have something for you!

i got a voucher here sitting right next to me. its 30% off any vector3/v3m/micron, plus 15% off any options you might choose.

i won this voucher in a competition, and since i have moral issues in selling this on, you might give me an idea why i should send it to you!

i take all kinds of bribes tough. you might PM me boobie-pics, or of other bodyparts. NO moobs tough, that only applies to woman. if you're a guy, you have to think of something else.

and well, make it entertaining!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Dad? DAD?!?!@#&*% Oh my god I can't believe it's you!! Mom never told me your name, but she did say you loved burning through virgins... I never understood that until now.

Wow, this is amazing... we have so many things to catch up on now. Since the last time you saw me I've learned how to walk and talk.. yay me! Oh and I met this absolutely wonderful girl, I really think this is the one. It's the oddest thing though, she doesn't want to date anyone who jumps anything but a vector. I sure do hope I can afford one of those soon... Anyway, I've attached a couple pics of her so you'll know what to expect when we come visit for Thanksgiving... that is of course if I can keep her around that long without having one of those Vectors she is always ranting about. B|

Oh man, well I don't want to keep you too long, just had to say hi. Oh and if you can think of any way for me to get a vector a little bit cheaper, I'd certainly appreciate it! I've got to do my best to keep the girlfriend around and all.

-syn

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty
nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

nice try son, but that aint the same gurl..

now, if you got that girlfriend you speak of for real, shoot some pics of her. no need to be public, but need to be authentic.

:D:D:D

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Can't a guy have two different girlfriends that both are hot and want to have sex with him simply b/c of his rig??? I see nothing wrong with that. :ph34r::P

-syn

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty
nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

not really, but i'd like some good suggestions, a "first come - first serve" is too boring in my eyes.

and since i had to hit third in an accuracy competition in order to get it, and for those who know me and what a hard time i had to become reasonable on that.. well, you better work your ass off! :D

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Well, I surely need a new rig, now that I am starting college, and therefore will be poor as a very very pooor guy.
And 30% off might just be what will get the bank lady soft enough to lend me the rest of teh money fo it

And every skydiver knows that new gear can, and most certainly will, bring a smile on my face every time I feel down. Then I'll just go hug that sweet sweet new rig of mine, and then I'll feel sp much better thinking about jumping my new rig, instead of feeeling down about all that homework I should be doing.
Then, when I am all high on skydiving vibes, I can pt lots of effort into my homework, and graduate as the best Maritime Officer that ever sailed the seven seas.. HAAARGH <- sailor/pirate sound when they find the treassure.. Or get a new rig:-D

cant help you with the mirage, but the vector3 is a damn nice rig.. mirage also doesnt have the magnetic riser-covers which i think to be some of the coolest shit since sliced bread..

uhm, you can post boobie-pics anway tough! :P

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

hey, cant you open your own damn boobie-thread for that? you should have let him wait for a little more, i'm sure he could of done better!

damn those retailers! :D

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i'm sorry, you guys are BIG anyway.. :)
but everyone can download some boobie-pics from the net and attach 'um. doesnt make 'um authentic..

gotte keep it real, homie! B|

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Well, since Nicolai got the certificate, anyone else who would like one, check out our raffle by clicking on the link in my sigline. We have a certificate from UPT for the 30% off base, !5% off upgrades, being raffled off in 2 weeks. You'll also have a chance to win 50% off a complete rig from Aerodyne, 50% off an Infinity or one of 2 Wings containers, helmets from Skysystems and Square One, and much, much more. B|

100% of the proceeds go directly to Lupus research here in the state of Washington. It's a great cause for a wonderful woman, Vskydiver.

Thanks, John :)
P.S. Sangiro gave us the green light to post all this in the Bonfire. Thanks again, Sangiro.

hey, i'm being nice for once, the cert's almost in the mail (its in an envelope, adress written on it n'all), no fucking reason to let the thread die.. send boobies for being nice! i'm putting down my expectations, download 'um all from wherever..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda