BillyVance

So... how many

I have just as many warnings as I do tickets. One ticket for every two pull-overs. Not too shabby. But still... it's pitiful. :D

LOL :D:D:D
I'm pretty close to your situation here... :|

I'd hate to see our insurance premium if we got married. :D

lol ya, they would probably just shake their heads laughing, then try to compose them selves long enough to say I'm sorry we just dont seem to have a policy for you 2. :|
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I got pulled over a few times but was let go on a warning :$! Though I did get 1 last year by a motorcycle cop :o:$!

Inquiring minds want to know....why are all motorcycle cops have mustaches....is it a requirement to get hired? LOL!

"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

0 tickets, but have been stopped twice. Both within a month of getting my new to me car.

First time the officers(3) caught me in a lovely speed trap at the bottom of a hill just through a turn. They waved three of us over. I was coasting and doing 10 over. When they took my DL, they asked if I was at the same address. I had moved 2 years previous and hadn't changed the address:). They wrote me a warning for speed and a fix it ticket for the DL. I was very happy to only have to waste a day at the DMV and pay the $25 for the fine and new DL.

About three weeks later, got pulled over after doing a California rolling onto a 4 lane road marked for 30MPH. I was doing 45.[:/] I worked at the City as a consultant and was late leaving one job site to get to my next meeting, at City Hall, with the traffic engineer. I noticed I had my City ID badge on the seat next to me. When the officer wasn't looking, I slipped it over my neck and made sure it was easy to see. He handed me the ticket to sign and I gave it back. That's when he saw the ID. I explained my excuse to him of being late and not wanting to keep the engineer waiting. He knew her. He asked for the ticket back and wrote a big WARNING ONLY across it. And in a very strong voice said, be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

I don't know if my car was bad luck for getting me stopped twice or good luck for getting me let off with only a warning. I like to think my cars look after me. Willie has done a great job since then.:)
And yes, I name my cars.;)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

First time the officers(3) caught me in a lovely speed trap at the bottom of a hill just through a turn. They waved three of us over. I was coasting and doing 10 over.

That's exactly how I got my first ticket ever. I was still in high school. On the way home through a hilly neighborhood, a left turn onto a steep down hill that curves right and BAM, speed trap. Bastards... Yeah there were already 3 cars pulled over. Cops were just standing there waving people to stop there. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

One, good job it was my sisters car and she got the ticket. :)

Is that how it works in England? The owner of the car gets the ticket and not the driver?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll hazard a guess and say that I spend just a little more time on the road than you do:P

I don't have any, so you must really suck.:D

I was gonna say that my right foot just weighs more than you do, but that wouldn't make any sense. :P

I have been written-up for a total of 11, lifetime total. All received between 1986 - 1993. Each of the 1st ten were dismissed. The 11th one I was written-up for doing 114 mph in a 55 mph zone. Curt. of a New York State Troopers, one 'clocking' from a 'round the curve over-pass & 10 more chasing set up right after the curve behind the over-pass up-rights, speed trap blitz, on the parkway.
For that one they accepted a plea of 75 in a 55 mph. Which saved me a bundle on the fine & insurance $$. Haven't gotten one since.
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak