airtaxi

Wanted Avation Jokes & Pranks

Depends on the DZ. Some of the 182 DZ's I've jumped at if you took the key then as the pilot banked the A/C he would be firing rounds at you from the handgun he keeps in his waist band.

Just something to remember.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Lay random safety wire bits, oil, bolts, lawnmower carburetors, etc on the ground under the engine.

Pee under the wing just before the pilot does a pre-flight. He'll run his finger through the puddle to see if there's a fuel leak.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Lay random safety wire bits, oil, bolts, lawnmower carburetors, etc on the ground under the engine.

:D

Pee under the wing just before the pilot does a pre-flight. He'll run his finger through the puddle to see if there's a fuel leak.

:D:D:D:D:D

but what do I know

I think i read this on here before, but put confettii in a packed chute when they open they'll think it blew up.:ph34r:

If it's dry enough (Not Humid)- flour is funny - or baby powder.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If your at a small Cessna DZ, have the last jumper take the ignition key with him on exit :P

I was going to say exactly that earlier but never got around to it.

And if the pilot had no gun on him, then best to spiral your canopy down as fast as you can, land then sprint to your car and get the hell out of dodge before he can cold-cock ya. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Before he cranks up, pull up a ladder next to the pilot's door with a bottle of Windex and a squeegee and charge him $1 to leave.

Phobia action:
Fake spiders, snakes , etc after getting to altitude.
Spider on a movable string danging from the ceiling over his head works really well for arachnephobes.

Canned farts. Oh wait...no cans needed.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Canned farts. Oh wait...no cans needed.

No no no... you DO need the can! Set it under the pilot's seat and trigger it right before you jump. Works better if you have one that works like a grenade with the timer. So as soon as the pilot gets the door closed (PHOOSH) >:(:D

Edited to add: if there aren't any canned fart cans like that, any ol' heatless smoke grenades will do. I still have a stash of skydiver smoke canisters from Para-Gear. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban