guppie01

Men n Pedicures

I'm about to head out the door for a pedicure, and I'm curious how many of you men actually indulge in what I consider to be a wonderful treat.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

My SO had one when we were vactioning in California a few years ago. He loved it and he'd probably do it again if he just happened to be in a nail salon anyway. But he'd never make an appointment, and each time he had one, he'd probably tell the tech is was his "first time"! :D

Im not against it but Ive never had a reason to try one.

OOOoooh a Virgin... Can I take you???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Have you seen the new pedicure where fish eat the dead skin off your feet? I don't know if I could do it, I think I'd be squirming!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had a pedicure. I thought the experience was overrated at the time.

Two days later when I developed painful cracking of the heel skin, I became convinced that the practice was evil and would never do it again.

I've thus far maintained it. (I was hobbled by them at my wedding. IT sucked.)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The last time I got a massage the lady told me my feet were rough. My response was....show me a man with soft feet and I'll show you one who wears panties. :ph34r:

+1 for your Guy Card:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

John would NEVER go in and have his feet done so I do his pedicures for him. B|:$

Please rephrase . . . here I'll do it for you.

vskydiver: John would NEVER go to an establishment where they do peticures and have his feet done so I do his pedicures for him.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

John would NEVER go in and have his feet done so I do his pedicures for him. B|:$

Please rephrase . . . here I'll do it for you.

vskydiver: John would NEVER go to an establishment where they do pedicures and have his feet done so I do his pedicures for him.:)

Um, yeah, that's what I said.