skymama

Flaming Footie

Crap,this sucks I wanna burn something!(lol)

Join the local volunteer fire department. Nothing soothes the pyromaniac quite like firefighting.

BTW, other than the lack of beer @ the firehouse, I could see the guys playing this game... But after the incident with the dry-ice and soda bottles last time....

:o:D:ph34r:B|

Those that have not jumped can not understand
Those that have jumped can not explain.

light a roll of toilet paper that's been soaked in jet-A on fire and they kick it around.

Ahhh, games played with flaming jet-A gas.

Anyone for some hard-core accuracy into the pea pit?

(Also useful for burning away grass that is encroaching into the peas.)

I just stumbled across this thread, but had to revive it!

Has flaming footie caught on in the US yet?

Surely we guys in the Southern hemisphere can't be the only dopes that look at bog rolls & aircraft wings filled with fuel and see fun to be had :P

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

meh... its not all that crazy if youre wearing jeans.

not as crazy as sicilian football anyway. they had a video on one of the sicko websites like ogrish or rotten one time of some mafioso fuckers playing soccer in the street with some guys head supposedly in front of his family's house or some shit. pretty fucking wasted shit there:|

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Has flaming footie caught on in the US yet?

Sadly, we've had one or two good jumpers die while playing with fire at the DZ. Since then, I think we've gotten sensitive to the subject.

friend of mine found out why she should not wear polyester pants whilst playing flaming footy. Her SO got annoyed that he had to pour his beer on her burning leg:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I saw my first game of flaming footie last night. You South Africans are crazy!

Overheard:
"What's that smell, the jet fuel?"

"No, it's the smell of burning hiar and flesh!" :ph34r:

For those who don't know, they light a roll of toilet paper that's been soaked in jet-A on fire and they kick it around. They kick balls of fire! Who comes up with this stuff?

These South Africans are frickin crazy people anyway in what ever they do. ( Was married to a Afikaans woman for two years, Now thats more crazy than kicking around toilet papaer on fire)
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

These South Africans are frickin crazy people anyway in what ever they do. ( Was married to a Afikaans woman for two years, Now thats more crazy than kicking around toilet papaer on fire)

It's not a S African thing, we do it in OZ also, and we also to the Dance/Dash of the flaming arseholes:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?