Orchid

Sex & First Date

In general i would say no......but there are times when that chemistry and heat just get in the way - also, if you hadn't had sex in a while ........ well things just sometims happen. granted i don't have to worry about these things - thank god- i would hate to have to start dating again.:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hmm - so far all my relationships have been long distance! (Except the present one - but it _started_ long distance.)

My long distance relationship so far has been wonderful and perfect and special.. and.. and.. :)

What's the distance?

I'm in Cali, he's in Florida.

Dang, that's a good distance! Mine was Los Angeles and Seattle. Not as far as yours but enough to have to get on an airplane. :D

The only time I've ever slept with a lady on the first date is when that's all I wanted. For the most part I won't even kiss on the first date...especially when I know there's going to be a second. Of course if she happens to stick her tongue down my throat I won't resist. ;)

What can I say... I'm a tease. :D

www.FourWheelerHB.com

Yes and no

It depends on who, what, where, how long we have been in communication before the first date, as well as how long the "date" itself lasts. The longer the date goes on the more likely she will get lucky ;) however if there are certain and clear time constraints then it most likely won't happen

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

> Yeah...relationships & distance rarely works out do they?

Hmm - so far all my relationships have been long distance! (Except the present one - but it _started_ long distance.)

I haven't had a problem with long distance relationships either. But the two serious long distance relationships I was in both resulted in one of us moving to where the other person lived.

:( I'm trying, she's not.:|

sorry dude, that would SUCK in any type of relationship.

I'm in a long distance relationship, and BOTH parties need to make an effort to keep up communication and involvement of the other in their lives. It also helps to visit once in a while ;)

I've always said communication is key in a healthy relationship. She came to visit in March I went to visit in May. This all seemed to start when she didn't need financial help anymore.:| It didn't start out with her needing it though (she lost her job) so I doubt thats the reason. Never know though.

Hello, sweetie. I'm back in L.A. Let's chat soon...maybe we'll even discuss this thread! :)

Hi Gorgeous, I'm glad you're back. Called you last night, you must be exhausted! Let's have dinner soon...then we'll have our dirty talk about this thread :o:$:D!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Should this be posted in the Womens Forum? :|

This is for all....free to discuss! :P

For all to discuss, but this is almost always the woman's decision. :P

Your poll numbers are getting skewed. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What is this "dating" thing?? :S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

For the singles.....or not :Shmmm.... Dating is any social activity performed as a pair or even a group with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as their partner in a intimate relationship or as a spouse. The word refers to the act of agreeing on a time and "date" when a pair can meet and engage in some social activity. :P

Woman's ultimate decision- fair enough but ........

Are you less likely to pursue a relationship with a woman who "puts out" on the first date? Are there some women men just have sex with and others they "date" and get involved with? That's the sterotype isn't it? Or the more stereotypical reason a woman would wait or hold out until after the magical 3rd date?

I don't know- its been a long time since my last "first date" and I think the answer to that question changes as you get older and your expectations and priorities change.

I think the answer to that question changes as you get older and your expectations and priorities change.

Ding Ding Ding......Amen!:)

Are you less likely to pursue a relationship with a woman who "puts out" on the first date?
---------------------------------------

If I was single and went out with a woman, and she found that I was so wonderful that she could never imagine finding somebody as great as me and she therefore decided to put out for me on the first date, then that would be fine.

If the same senario occurred with a Tom, Dick or Harry that came before me, then the interest level would drop quite significantly.

If before me no man had ever interested her previously. If she was a lipstick lesbian that had a wonderful figure whose only interest in me came because she decided I was so great that I was worth coming to the other side for. Having sex on the first date in this senario and her swallowing might be a reason to consider marriage.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

:( I'm trying, she's not.:|

sorry dude, that would SUCK in any type of relationship.

I'm in a long distance relationship, and BOTH parties need to make an effort to keep up communication and involvement of the other in their lives. It also helps to visit once in a while ;)

I've always said communication is key in a healthy relationship. She came to visit in March I went to visit in May. This all seemed to start when she didn't need financial help anymore.:| It didn't start out with her needing it though (she lost her job) so I doubt thats the reason. Never know though.

Maybe she's strapped with guilt and feels like she owes you something. (:S) maybe...

That whole communication thing would help a LOT right now, wouldn't it...
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

You wouldn't assume that because she put out for you, she must have put out for every other Tom, Dick or Harry before you?

Or do guys really fall that whole "I've never done this before" line? :D

I am not saying that I would easily believe that but I am trying allow for the benifit of the doubt and a little help for the ego doesn't hurt. :)
Actually I do remember one instance with a fling I had with a girl in Tampa, Fl. I remember I met up with her and a freind. I was with a freind as well. I remember my freind and hers didn't hit it off, but we seemed to be doing well. Anyway, half way though my date she reveals (if she wasn't lying, I will never know) that she has been involved in a lesbian relationship for the past 6 months and that she is frustrated as hell with it. She literally starts to tell me that she is craving dick and that this is what I am good for.

Looking back as I recall, I was in my early 20's and she was in her late 20's. It makes me think she may have made all this stuff up to mess with my mind. But either way I enjoyed that night and don't hold any ill feelings toward her. Its too bad I never saw her again.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Are you less likely to pursue a relationship with a woman who "puts out" on the first date? Are there some women men just have sex with and others they "date" and get involved with? That's the sterotype isn't it? Or the more stereotypical reason a woman would wait or hold out until after the magical 3rd date?

I was mostly joking, but I'm up for this discussion:

I'm less likely to pursue a relationship with someone whom I don't feel a connection to. It has no bearing on how quick she "puts out" but in cases where they do, the decision may be able to be made sooner than later.

Yes there are some women like that. Sometimes thats all they want from that person. Sometimes that's all the man wants too. Other times the man may want more than the woman.

Sterotypes or not, you have to admit that there are very few times that a woman who is on a "date" with a guy, that wants sex and is forward enough about is not gonna get it. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.