skydveraz

Dinner

So, here is what I did.
I took a deep pan and chopped some carrots, an onion, a potato,added some beans, tossed in some frozen mixed veggies. Added some skinless chicken breasts, (on sale at Fry's for 88 cents a pound). Added some Italian seasoning and water, Cooked it in the oven until done.
Is it safe to eat?:)
Arizona only has two seasons, Hot and HOTTER!

I agree. Fresh mushrooms only!

As for "safe to eat" -- ideally, you should have cooked the chicken first.

In order to make the chicken cooked to a safe temperature, you'll probably have to have totally cooked the shit out of the veggies. [:/]

When I make stuff like chicken quesadillas, I pre-cook the chicken on a George Foreman grill, cook the mushrooms/onions/peppers separately by sauteeing, then add them together once the chicken's diced.

Be very careful about cross-contaminating your utensils and cutting surfaces when preparing chicken.

You do NOT want to be SHITTING BLOOD with CAMPYLOBACTER. I had it in college, and was told I probably got it from chicken (I ate a lot of takeout hot wings in those days). Woke up with terrible gastric pain, and felt like I was gonna die. Persisted more than a week, and university med staff got me prescription antibiotics that cleared it right up. But they say that strains are becoming antibiotic resistant, which I hope does not mean that future victims are going to die via shitting blood for several weeks. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Except maybe Obama. Hahahaha!... j/k :)

Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

chips, salsa and wine......of course I am eating at 3 am and the food choices may be a little different:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!